Chain submarine sandwich shops?

T-N-T

Everybody likes, Jersey Mike's

If you ever get up in the maryland/delaware area, go to a pats pizzeria chain for the best pizza steaks or Philly cheese steaks on earth

stringmusic

Firehouse by far for a chain store, ate there today.

Jimmy johns is pretty good too.

Love blimpie, but can't find one around my area anymore.

Ate at jersey mikes twice, it sucked both times, won't be going back.

Oldstick

Not sure how widespread this chain is, but I love Larry's Giant Subs. Doesn't hurt that there is a location fairly close to home either.

PappyHoel

Anyone seen a zeros?

Artfuldodger

Not exactly a sandwich chain per se but the Publix deli has really good subs. I don't particularly like to shop there but I like their deli sandwiches.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Jersey Mike's, firehouse, or Jimmy John's, I still enjoy subway every now and again, it ain't the best, but your not getting a footling for $5 at any of the other places.

rjcruiser

Not a fan of Jersey Mikes. Over priced and meh.....

Wife loves blimpies....there's one here in Covington.

I like Jimmy Johns....the Vito with hot peppers.

sinclair1

The person behind the counter can make any of them better than the other.

I can't stand when a manager is making the sandwich counting every thing, pulling a tiny little piece of meat back off the scale.:hammers:

I haven't been to any of them in three years over the sub wars that went for price over quality, but have eaten hundreds beforehand.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Firehouse of course. The Italian, fully involved.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Jersey Mikes hands down

GoldDot40

Don't know if it is a chain by definition, but Little Italy has a few stores scattered around and have some pretty dadgum good sandwiches.