Chaney leaving?

joepuppy

Bama goes through some coordinators and assistants. UGA's becoming the same. Price of success, I guess.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Bama goes through some coordinators and assistants. UGA's becoming the same. Price of success, I guess.

The Vols go through a lot of them too.. including head coaches. The only norm for the Vols are overpaying them and getting nothing in return.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Let’s try and all wrap our heads around Jim Chaney being the highest paid offensive coordinator in cfb..... Only the Vols....

And they are crowing about it.. :rofl:

Only the Voltards... :rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I was never a Chaney hater but he did some things that would make me ask out loud, "What are we doing?". Running a jet sweep with a receiver on third and short comes to mind.

ldavid008

I was never a Chaney hater but he did some things that would make me ask out loud, "What are we doing?". Running a jet sweep with a receiver on third and short comes to mind.

In his defense I've been left scratching my head and cussing every coach of every team I've ever followed on some of their play calling. I also bet that 99.9% of y'all have done so too and will continue to do so no matter how much you 'like' your new play caller.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
No doubt. Like I said I was never a Chaney hater. I thought he did alright. He would just do some really odd things at the strangest times. The decision to just not really run against LSU when Holyfield was mowing them down was really weird.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member