Charles Spurgeon Quote

ronpasley

You cannot make a sinner into a saint by killing him. He who does not live as a saint here will never live as a saint hereafter.
Charles Spurgeon

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
LOL.

There's a good common sense thought, but some are gonna disagree.

apoint

I would agree with that 100%.
What about people that never heard the Word to make the choice?
Iv heard stories of people being given a chance to choose even after death. Then coming back from the dead to tell their story.
If you never heard, there may be a chance?
But for the majority of us have heard to make a choice, so the statment stands true. God is justice for all.

apoint

I thought it was a good quote I know some would not agree but they can take that up with Charles Spurgeon

That is a good Quote. I thought Chuck was dead:rolleyes:

apoint

Its a great quote, makes ya think about getting right before its too late.

Israel

BANNED
Fortunately Jesus killed for us, what we could never do ourselves.
In the only one who never had anything to pay for, he paid for all.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
Its a great quote, makes ya think about getting right before its too late.

Even more importantly, for me at least, it's God's Word standing atop the highest mountain screaming to this moody world we live in.

And God's Word is screaming: "It's a covenant ladies and gentlemen, it's a covenant. It ain't all Me! I have expectations. It involves you."

And I accept that........ along with His mercy and grace.

apoint

Even more importantly, for me at least, it's God's Word standing atop the highest mountain screaming to this moody world we live in.

And God's Word is screaming: "It's a covenant ladies and gentlemen, it's a covenant. It ain't all Me! I have expectations. It involves you."

And I accept that........ along with His mercy and grace.

Yep, a relationship with your Father that knows best. Thats a wonderful thing to have a loving Father to direct us from the pit falls.