Chasin' Driveler #270 until friends are caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a lot of us are falling apart. I need both knees fixed, my arthritis cured, and the cancer cut off my ear.

I can fix your cancer with a nice big HOT fire on a Cold night, a bottle of Knob Creek, and that Beautiful Obsidian and Bone knife you built.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
When's the last time you climbed?

July, 2010 in a set of hooks, working a 65 foot pole. That same year in the spring I climbed the top of a 175 foot half million volt steel tower. Also that was the last time I "energized".

I went out August 30, 2010. Retired, January 2012.

mrs. hornet22

Floor sweeper, dish washer
:biggrin2: still alive, not much kickin......... gotta take a shower & crash, hospital settin is tha worst, but you do it 'cause it's gotta be done!:lovey:
Glad your feeling a little better. That hospital sitting will sure enough wear you out. Don't know why, but it does. :lovey::lovey:

:biggrin2: still alive, not much kickin......... gotta take a shower & crash, hospital settin is tha worst, but you do it 'cause it's gotta be done!:lovey:

I like that :biggrin2: it just makes me feel better knowin you are.

Hope y'all get to feeling better soon, Keebs!

mrs. hornet22

Floor sweeper, dish washer
After 6 hours. The pretty old 80+ year old oak is down. I hate it, but one of it's limbs hurt my new car. (not really noticeable) The only thing that got killed with it was a crape myrtle that H22 had twisted the trunk around that made it really special. Oh well.facepalm: The Dogwoods on the other side of the driveway are fine. I can see the sky now! :banana::banana::banana:

Continued thoughts and prayers for my ailing friends.

Good afternoon !! Headed in shortly.

DixieCutter you have a PM.

Thread starter #293
Home again. Wheee another Monday in the books.

After 6 hours. The pretty old 80+ year old oak is down. I hate it, but one of it's limbs hurt my new car. (not really noticeable) The only thing that got killed with it was a crape myrtle that H22 had twisted the trunk around that made it really special. Oh well.facepalm: The Dogwoods on the other side of the driveway are fine. I can see the sky now! :banana::banana::banana:
How did those gyros turn out?

Status
Not open for further replies.