Chasin' Driveler #270 until friends are caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
How are your nerves now? Hearing returned to normal?
Thanks for ask'n, ear's are still ringing a bit, but the flash backs and hyper vigilance have all but gone away. Just poured up my 9th and 10th chilly cools, I'll be hunt'n the rum in just a bit.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thanks for ask'n, ear's are still ringing a bit, but the flash backs and hyper vigilance have all but gone away. Just poured up my 9th and 10th chilly cools, I'll be hunt'n the rum in just a bit.

rum . . . yuck. Been sick on that liquor more than enough to swear off that drink.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Who knew so many people wanted to go to the beach in March. :crazy:
We had to move the dates up to get a house. We'll be looking at the beautiful Atlantic ocean next weekend. :banana::banana::banana:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
May I introduce you to Evan Williams. :cheers:
$11.98 per 1.75 for the rum I drink now, and like Gman said...me and Evan had a lot of arguments during my teen years..that I usually lost. I have trouble just smell'n it now.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ever drank enough Rum to lose your voice?

Got on a 2 week binge with Rum wayyyy back in the day with quite a few of my buddies for Mardi Gras partying and I would get a really gruff voice. Several of us did, but not everyone. :huh:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
We were buying it by the gallons. :rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Case of 6 - 1.75s the first of every month. And no, I never lost my voice... now my ability to use the English language...several times.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:bounce: :bounce:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Whoa..somebody better start a new one before we get our wrists slapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.