RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good Morning to the driveler nation.Hope evabody survived da weekend. Got a busy week this week getting my honeydos done before surgery next week.Later tater.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
We got 3 in last night,,,,more coming,,,ribs still hurting,,,,seems like it's moving,,,,thanks for asking though

You're gettin a knee done,right?
I had my right knee replaced 2 years ago this month. this time its a rotator cuff.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Sounds like a lot of us are falling apart. I need both knees fixed, my arthritis cured, and the cancer cut off my ear.

Cmp1

BANNED
Sounds like a lot of us are falling apart. I need both knees fixed, my arthritis cured, and the cancer cut off my ear.
I'm telling ya,,,,never dreamed of slipping and falling flat on my back,165 pds on froze ground,,,,dead flat,,,,nailed my head,,,,

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 watching them take down a HUGE oak tree beside the driveway and beside the tennis court fence. Said one guy in bucket truck and the other hanging from a rope. Said he caint believe he used to do that for a living back in his younger youth. Oh to be young again. :bounce:

Last edited:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
H22 watching them take down a HUGE oak tree beside the driveway and beside the tennis court fence. Said one guy in bucket truck and the other hanging from a rope. Said he caint believe he used to do that for a living back in his younger youth. Og to be young again. :bounce:
That is a young mans game. I sold all my climbers last year and don't like climbing in the ladder stands unless someone else is fairly close by. My body is telling me to go back hunting old school.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I still have both sets of hooks with pole and tree gaffs. They hanging up out in my barn, along with my climbing belt.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I still have both sets of hooks with pole and tree gaffs. They hanging up out in my barn, along with my climbing belt.
I bought a pair of tree gaffs and rope many years ago, after discovering my knees were not meant for that i gave them to a friend.I always admired anyone who used those.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I bought a pair of tree gaffs and rope many years ago, after discovering my knees were not meant for that i gave them to a friend.I always admired anyone who used those.

Our crew climbed more than normal. The terrrain, structures too tall for a bucket truck a lot of times, and type of work, we didn`t have a lot of choice. We also did a lot of hot stick work for 3/4s of my career. That`s a dead art now.

Status
Not open for further replies.