Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning from CA.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning Wycliff, Gobblin, Ruger and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

Ruger....just where have you escaped to ???? CA is a bad word in my vocabulary!!!!

Gobblin, please don't send too much wind and rain over my way the rest of this week as I've got a few things to get done during the next few days. :banginghe

I got bored yesterday and had fun over in the Deer Hunting thread....Do You Recognize Him ??? I like to see a hornet's nest every now and then. :pop:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I agree EE on the bad word. I’ll be glad to be gone from here though the weather is about the same as Atlanta.

Feels like your in another country, more Spanish than English on signs.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning Wycliff, Gobblin, Ruger and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

Ruger....just where have you escaped to ???? CA is a bad word in my vocabulary!!!!

Gobblin, please don't send too much wind and rain over my way the rest of this week as I've got a few things to get done during the next few days. :banginghe

I got bored yesterday and had fun over in the Deer Hunting thread....Do You Recognize Him ??? I like to see a hornet's nest every now and then. :pop:

Ruger, hurry back to the real world.

EE, it looks and sounds like it has rained when going outside this morning. Foggy so I don't know if it has been that wet that water is running off the roof into the gutters or not. There are showers on the radar west of here and I imagine that it will rain here and in Disgusta today.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Wy

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Ruger....well I don't necessarily mean this in a bad way....BUT BETTER YOU THAN ME BECAUSE I'VE DONE MY TIME ON THE LEFT COMMUNIST COAST TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST. I've been all the way from Tijuana, San Diego, Los Angeles, on up to Portland and then to Seattle and I surely hope that I never see those places ever again. :pop:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning Quack. Do me a big favor when you get home this morning. Please give Ms Dawn a big hug from me and tell her that I said HELLO. :lovey:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ruger....well I don't necessarily mean this in a bad way....BUT BETTER YOU THAN ME BECAUSE I'VE DONE MY TIME ON THE LEFT COMMUNIST COAST TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST. I've been all the way from Tijuana, San Diego, Los Angeles, on up to Portland and then to Seattle and I surely hope that I never see those places ever again. :pop:

I would rather be here than with the Yankees in NY and NJ. I really distain those places.

Just part of the job, over 170 cities in my list.

Last edited:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I would rather be here than with the Yankees in NY and NJ. I really sustain those places.

Just part of the job, over 170 cities in my list.

I have about 170 cities on my list but bet the purpose of my list is different than yours. :biggestshoot::biggestshoot::biggestshoot:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I have about 170 cities on my list but bet the purpose of my list is different than yours. :biggestshoot::biggestshoot::biggestshoot:
That fits a few of them. It evens out with stops in Yellowstone Boseman and Missoula.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova

Gobblin, I'm thinking that my list would probably be more like yours instead.

That fits a few of them. It evens out with stops in Yellowstone Boseman and Missoula.

Ruger, now that part of your list, I could easily agree on. :cheers:

The good thing for me is that I have whittled down my current list to be very limited for the rest of my career.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Those three would not be on my :hammers: list. Or at least they were okay the last time I was in them.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Mng gents,,,,cold,wind,snow here this AM,,,,

Ribs a little bit better today,,,,maybe,,,,

Hope they get better everyday.

morning SwampY

Cmp1

BANNED
Hope they get better everyday.

morning SwampY
Mng buds,,,,thanks,,,,

Gonna go talk to an American legion gentleman this AM about my VA claim,and a copy of my dd214,,,,I made a req for a copy online,,,,only showed 6yrs of service,had 11yrs 2 months,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.