Chasin' Driveler #270 until friends are caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have managed to make it over a half of a century without setting foot in Kalifornia so far. I don't miss it. :)

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Got all the daily early morning deeds out of the way.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Chief,

Mornin folks!

Got all the daily early morning deeds out of the way.

Assume it is drizzly and damp over your way.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chief,

Assume it is drizzly and damp over your way.

Yes it is Gobblein.

I've had rain as evidence of puddles on my driveway, so I suspect you have also. I saw where you were unsure in an earlier post.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I have managed to make it over a half of a century without setting foot in Kalifornia so far. I don't miss it. :)
One of the few places I've yet to visit on this rock. The way I look at, Mother Nature's just wait'n for the last jerk to get there before break'n it off into the ocean. With my luck, that would be me.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
One of the few places I've yet to visit on this rock. The way I look at, Mother Nature's just wait'n for the last jerk to get there before break'n it off into the ocean. With my luck, that would be me.
The only thing out there I would like to see is those big trees.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Went to San Fran. Don't eva wanna go back.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Only reason I`d ever want to go to California would be to get a load of dacite. But since I can`t flintknap anymore, I don`t need to go. They have nothing there to hunt that I can`t go to better places to hunt.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I was out there a couple of years ago and it is a very dirty place. Trash was everywhere!
It was pretty nasty when I went too. I was young and way tooooooo far from home. They made fun of me for saying yes maam and yes sir. :rolleyes:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Chicken Continental and some Phickles pickled carrots. It's what's fer lunch.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
U ins on the south and east of Lanta need to be ready to Git in the basement.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Yep I see it heading our way.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got a little rough here for a moment. Heard Jag's weather radio go off, he comes telling me about a tornado warning, then moments later MizT is calling me and warning in case we didn't hear it. We get the dogs up and out. Figured I'd give them a chance to get out before it came in. It looked rather ominous as we went out into the open pasture.

Dogs did their business and we were all just standing there looking and listening to the calm actually, when I notice the dogs start acting strange and all staring to the west. Then, I started hearing something in that direction that at first didn't sound like wind, but I see the tall trees off in the distance to the west starting to wave. It was getting louder and I could finally hear and tell that it was a storm approaching so I hollered for Jag and the dogs, "Let's go.....runnnnnn".

I kid you not, by the time we all ran up onto the front porch wind was probably gusting to 45-50 mph and rain was torrential and sideways.

It was pretty cool how the dogs listened and actually ran right with Jag and I to get onto the front porch just in time.

It was over pretty quick with just some stuff blown around and sticks and debris blown out of the trees.

I don't know if the entire threat is gone or not, but Y'all keep your ears open.

Status
Not open for further replies.