Cheapest prices on tires in NW GA

ridgestalker

Looking to buy a new set of BFG All terrains for my truck when tax money comes in.Does anyone know of a tire thats less expensive but comparable in quality to the bfg's also.
Who has the best deals on tires.I live in Paulding but any where within a hour is fine by me or even if i had to order them. Thanks for any info

jesnic

Check into the Cooper AT3 tires. 50K mile warranty and ride great. I have them on two trucks and will continue to buy them when these get worn down.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Looking to buy a new set of BFG All terrains for my truck when tax money comes in.Does anyone know of a tire thats less expensive but comparable in quality to the bfg's also.
Who has the best deals on tires.I live in Paulding but any where within a hour is fine by me or even if i had to order them. Thanks for any info

I have always gone to James Tire in austell. Good folks and good prices!

7Mag Hunter

Last 2 times I bought tires was from Sams in Hiram.......Researched
on line and in store prices and with $70.00 rebate, I got Michelins
cheaper than BFGs for our Trailblazer.....They also had better prices
on Mud tires (special order) for my huntin truck.... Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers...Great tires.........
They have lifetime balance and rotation with purchase....

T

tjrutz

I've been looking ant sams myself for a set for my wife's Cherokee ! Prices are pretty good! A buddy of my on here 3ringer bought a set of mich. from SAMs and he said they were cheaper there! And I wanna say he had to get a tire repaired but they were unable to patch it so they gave him a new tire at a prorated price based on the amount of tread left on the tire!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I really liked the Pep Boys experience, Best price I found and have been happy for what I got for my $$

I would suggest getting a little better than the Cheapest Tires though..........I am happy with what I got, but I Do NOT Love them by any means.

Definitely worth checking out is Pep Boys though........phone call em or on-line

ridgestalker

Thanks yall.I will check all those places out. I run 31x10.50x15's so they are a little cheaper than 16 or 17 inch rims.Under $600 for a set an installed i will be happy.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Discounttire.com.
UPS will deliver a set of 4 to your house. No shipping. No tax.
Get your local tire shop to mount and balance.