Cheburger, Cheburger, Cheburger. Coke, No Petsi

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
Love it,,,,

Stop whining and eat your insects. Or your pets. Or your neighbors. We're heading out to get a cheeseburger.

I'll have fries wid dat cheeburger please!

They can control my morning bowel cleansing if they want. I want personal government service from Bernie, including a smooch you know where.

NOYDB

Drink the right water per Juan Ponce de León and you may live longer. Or at least they will name things after you.

I'll have fries wid dat cheeburger please!

They can control my morning bowel cleansing if they want. I want personal government service from Bernie, including a smooch you know where.
Not sure I wouldda' told that one. Can't get that image out of my head.

Doubt if bernie could keep that comb over out of the way long enough to complete the job. 😁😳

Yeah I agree people should stop sucking coke threw a straw.
Dang dirty habbits.

Eat bugs? Your pet? Humans?
Dude went through SERE training had a mental break down and they never reprogramed em. Come on back bud, we can have cheese burgers now.

I'm still wondering where all the money is going to come from that they are planning on giving away and what they are planning to do to "Keep America Great".
I wonder where all the money for their campaigns comes from.

Ate at the original Billy Goat Cafe in Chicago years ago. Was a pretty good chee-burger.

I wonder where all the money for their campaigns comes from.
MMT
Modern monetary theory, I think that's what they call it. The government simply creates whatever money it needs. It'll make us all Billionaires, hungry billionaires.