Cherokee and Pickens county club 6,000 acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodonne1

We have openings for the 2018/2019 season still open...
This is the Henderson Mountain club, beautiful mountain property with 6,000 acres located in Jasper, GA just a few miles from highway 515. We have plenty of deer, bears and turkeys... we hunt by state regulations, however, bucks must be six points or better to shoot. There is a campsite on property but it’s primitive so there’s no power or running water other than a creek. We do have plenty of room for campers if you want to park one but there is an additional fee to do so.

We have roughly 120 members with 6,000 acres and the dues are $450 per year. The club has been going since 1990. This is a great family oriented club and we’d be happy to give anyone interested a tour!

Please reach out to our club president for more info... Larry 678-910-4546 or house 770-735-3339A34163A7-D6C9-4F34-A15C-A22158479EAC.jpegC363459D-AF0D-42AA-B001-5D1542D2DB38.jpeg

Rodonne1

I’m having difficulty uploading more pictures, you can PM me for more info...

PA Hunter

We have openings for the 2018/2019 season still open...
This is the Henderson Mountain club, beautiful mountain property with 6,000 acres located in Jasper, GA just a few miles from highway 515. We have plenty of deer, bears and turkeys... we hunt by state regulations, however, bucks must be six points or better to shoot. There is a campsite on property but it’s primitive so there’s no power or running water other than a creek. We do have plenty of room for campers if you want to park one but there is an additional fee to do so.

We have roughly 120 members with 6,000 acres and the dues are $450 per year. The club has been going since 1990. This is a great family oriented club and we’d be happy to give anyone interested a tour!

Please reach out to our club president for more info... Larry 678-910-4546 or house 770-735-3339View attachment 935780View attachment 935781
I just moved to Jasper and I would be interested in a tour and learning more about your club.

seawolf68

Is this the property that you really need 4 wheel drive in order to get around? The camping area was up on the hill.

Rodonne1

Yes, the camp is up on a hill. The logging roads are maintained by the paper company, the only time I have to use 4wd is when it rains. We’re off Hwy 108 and Camp Dobbs.

Rodonne1

This is a really nice club guys. A good mixture of pines, hardwood ridges, many creeks and low lands. I was up there last Monday and jumped a nice sized bear that was in a patch of black berries. We still have openings for this season, please reach out to myself or Larry for more info.

PhilDesalvo

Looking for 2 memberships 1 for my brother 1 for myself. What is family policy? How many buck and does per member? What is fee for pop up camper? What is a good time to tour on the weekend as I work. I live in Forsyth county so not far

Rodonne1

Your wife and kids could hunt under your membership while with you. I'm not sure on the camper fee, Larry would have to answer that one. I would reach out to Larry to schedule a tour, this time of year he's usually out there every weekend.

Rodonne1

I can tell you though, for somebody living in Forsyth county, this is a great club for you as you can drive right over for a hunt without having to devote a whole weekend driving to a south Georgia lease. I live in Canton and before the time change, I can sneak in evening hunts during the weekdays if I leave work a little early. I tell everyone, this is a "high value" club. For $450, you get a lot for your money, plus it's close to home!

Lorren68

I am very interested in the club, I am local in ranger. Do you still have openings?

Rodonne1

I am very interested in the club, I am local in ranger. Do you still have openings?

Yes we do have openings, give Larry Poole a call for more info. This is a great club guys, that fall weather is just around the corner, you won’t find a prettier slice of heaven than our 6,000 acre tract of Pickens county!!

Lorren68

Yes we do have openings, give Larry Poole a call for more info. This is a great club guys, that fall weather is just around the corner, you won’t find a prettier slice of heaven than our 6,000 acre tract of Pickens county!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts