Chicken plant fires illegals

"If they don't have jobs, you don't see them in the market, you don't see them in the Dollar Store."

:rofl:

Thread starter #4

Flash

Now to get some of the welfare recp's working

Wonder when they will hit Chattanooga? 2 plants here.

hawglips

Somebody went and signed up at E verify and started running Sosh Security numbers in a hurry. They were probably next on the ICE hit list.
Yep.

I’m wondering about Gainesville Ga
I would love to see them hit Gainesville, Murrayville and Cornelia. Not because I wish any ill toward the employers, but because I know there are hundreds of employees there that are not legal. We need to see this type of thing all over the country, until the illegals are gone, and those that hire them mend their wicked ways.

Thread starter #12

Flash

I would love to see them hit Gainesville, Murrayville and Cornelia. Not because I wish any ill toward the employers, but because I know there are hundreds of employees there that are not legal. We need to see this type of thing all over the country, until the illegals are gone, and those that hire them mend their wicked ways.
If they do this across the country how hard do you think it will be to get workers?? Seems like "hard work" places are always looking for help.

TurkeyJay

If they do this across the country how hard do you think it will be to get workers??

Well maybe the young kids working at retail or fast food will see an opportunity to learn a skill in the blue collar field and earn a real dollar. Not all of us where meant for college the ones that figured that out young has done well . Pick a trade and stick with it . Every neighborhood being built in Metro ATL is being built by illegals today.

If we terminate all government hand outs the dead beats will go back to work and fill the void
It's a pretty simple concept and it works every time it's tried.

“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” - Franklin, Benjamin

Somebody went and signed up at E verify and started running Sosh Security numbers in a hurry. They were probably next on the ICE hit list.
It takes months to "E-verify". You send the SSN in and wait for an answer. Comes back wrong. You get in touch with the worker & let them know, they say 2 #s were transposed, and you send it in again. Comes back again, you have to visually verify & send a copy. Worker says something like "oh, that was my brother's SSN, not mine". The game starts over, and when you get to the visually verify part the 2nd time, you go to the jobsite and find out that he has moved to Charlotte to do roofing now.

Thread starter #19

Flash

If we terminate all government hand outs the dead beats will go back to work and fill the void
It's a pretty simple concept and it works every time it's tried.

“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” - Franklin, Benjamin
all fer it, but don't see the ones in office now doing it

If they do this across the country how hard do you think it will be to get workers?? Seems like "hard work" places are always looking for help.
Take welfare away from everyone, that refuses to take a job. Like that is gonna happen. The Dems have been very successful in creating a welfare dependent population.