chicken sandwich loonies

Thread starter #41

hawglips

The CFA drive thru line is the most efficient operation in the fast food universe.
They do a lot of things better than all the rest. That's why they do so much business, in spite of the Leftists and media hating on them and trying to get them to fail.

Dutch

The Dutch household loves us some "Hate Chicken"! And with the CFA app, you can order it and pay for it and its ready to go when you arrive, whether you want to go to the drive through or go in and pick it up.

PopPop

I have been dealing with the Social Security Adm today, I wish CFA would send some folks over there to teach them how to run it.

You know that Popeye's chicken sammich is gonna suck anyway. There is no substitute chicken sammich for CFA.

Even people who hate CFA love their chicken sammiches. It's funny to go into a CFA in Asheville and see it packed full of gay couples guiltily and busily nomming the Satan-killing pabulum. :bounce:

You know that Popeye's chicken sammich is gonna suck anyway. There is no substitute chicken sammich for CFA.

Even people who hate CFA love their chicken sammiches. It's funny to go into a CFA in Asheville and see it packed full of gay couples guiltily and busily nomming the Satan-killing pabulum. :bounce:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I saw a travel commercial for Asheville this morning. Mercy! facepalm::hair::hair::hair:

I'm surprised no other chains are emulating this..
And in Chattanooga no matter which Popeyes you go to you will be dealing with ghetto language and Ebonics speaking workers.
Chic A Fila is the best!
Dang Skippy, that's my other reason for no-go Popeyes in Chatt.

And in Chattanooga no matter which Popeyes you go to you will be dealing with ghetto language and Ebonics speaking workers.
Chic A Fila is the best!
Louisiana slow.:wink::bounce:

I have been to Cajun land and they speak and are easier to understand than the Chattanooga Popeye's......:bounce:

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient

Good Lord,,,,

Patriot44

Chic A Fila is the best!
There are. I remember In-N-Out doing this in 2009.

I have also noticed that Marriott is now saying, "my pleasure" after every request such as soda's and whatnot from the Market or late checkout request and such.

I am not sure which is sadder: That people continue to rage against a chicken sandwich or that many of these same people served happily as pro-bono ad-men for a major fast-food chain this week because it meant they could continue to rage against a chicken sandwich.
We have been down this road before, we are doing it all over again this week, and we will certainly have more of these weirdly angry articles aimed at a fried chicken restaurant in the future. It is the way of the world.
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! It's the way of dipstick, snowflake, wacko, commie pinkos...!! Yeah, just what Archie would say....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: