Chickfila's ridiculous customer service overkill

I'm weird in that I love the frozen Ore-Ida style crinkle cut fries like they give you at Zaxby's for example. But do not like the chicken there. As long as they are thick hot and salty and please don't give me half a carton of the skinny end pieces. Another weird thing is I like the taste of dehydrated instant mashed taters. I'd really prefer those over real mashed, unless they are someone's good recipe using very fresh quality potatoes.
I thought I was the only one! I'd rather have instant mashed potatoes any day, but I cook them homemade because that's what people expect when they come over.

I like zaxbys and chick fil a, but we don't eat there much, because for the same money, we can hit a sit down restaurant. Especially Mexican for a #21, free chips and sauce.
Fast food is for people who are bad at finding 30 minutes a day to eat.
yeah easy to belly up at a mexican joint for ten bucks a pop. And around here mexican customer service is good as it gets.

Milkman

Retired Moderator
The Constitution doesn't apply on this forum. Elfiii is Zeus and if Zeus doesn't like something he strikes it down with a lightning bolt, regardless of what the US Constitution says. Zeus is wise, Zeus is powerful.............:smash:

The Constitution doesn't apply on this forum. Elfiii is Zeus and if Zeus doesn't like something he strikes it down with a lightning bolt, regardless of what the US Constitution says. Zeus is wise, Zeus is powerful.............:smash:
Sitting at the right hand of Zeus is Thor aka Nic and he traded his hammer for a scalping hawk.

Sitting at the right hand of Zeus is Thor aka Nic and he traded his hammer for a scalping hawk.
He carries a pig sticker too, just in case he runs into any DU members. :rofl:
Yep
And they get especially irritated by recycled members. :stir::pop::pop:

You would think that people know to Heed their warnings.:sneaky:

YES, I agree with you. Apparently, there are some members/recycled members that obviously thought when GOD stood before them and was giving out BRAINS.....they apparently thought that HE said "TRAINS" so they looked up and said that they would catch the next one instead !!!! :pop::pop::pop:

I am looking forward to the sound in the background, which hopefully, for a couple of participants here, will be the sound of 5, 4 ,3, 2, 1, 0 ....... GONE AND HOPEFULLY SOON !!!

PS: No need to call any names BUT 98,636 members here would probably agree. That would be a wonderful vacation surprise when I get back home afterwards.

He has only been around a few days and is still learning the ropes on the forum.;):ROFLMAO:
Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're..........dang.......how does that go? Mr. Miyagi says it all the time in the PF???? All I know is he's had me painting fences and waxing his car for well over 5 years now. I'm ready to learn the Outhouse Kick. The heck with this tryin to catch flies with chopsticks.