Chickfila's ridiculous customer service overkill

I've ate at a chick filet maybe 3 times in my life. Great customer service. They recently went to the double drive thru, and having hearing about how great it is, i decided to try it out. I honestly dont get it. Sorry. 10 young girls outside having a heat stroke. Theyre all pouring sweat and looked pitiful.. I felt sorry for them. Girl asks what do you want? My reply is i'm not sure cause i dont have a menu. Forgive my ignorance on not knowing what they serve. By the time she walked to get a menu i was at the menu board where you would place your order. Then she wanted my money, gave her the cash and by the time she got back to me i was at the lil stand where the next girl is taking money and sweating. Then another girl walks my drink from the window all the way to me maybe 4 cars down. By the time i get my food i'm at the window. This has transpired over 20 minutes so i really dont see where having all the extra help is speeding things up. Not bashing the place i just dont get it either.:unsure:

I've ate at a chick filet maybe 3 times in my life. Great customer service. They recently went to the double drive thru, and having hearing about how great it is, i decided to try it out. I honestly dont get it. Sorry. 10 young girls outside having a heat stroke. Theyre all pouring sweat and looked pitiful.. I felt sorry for them. Girl asks what do you want? My reply is i'm not sure cause i dont have a menu. Forgive my ignorance on not knowing what they serve. By the time she walked to get a menu i was at the menu board where you would place your order. Then she wanted my money, gave her the cash and by the time she got back to me i was at the lil stand where the next girl is taking money and sweating. Then another girl walks my drink from the window all the way to me maybe 4 cars down. By the time i get my food i'm at the window. This has transpired over 20 minutes so i really dont see where having all the extra help is speeding things up. Not bashing the place i just dont get it either.:unsure:
You're just use to the fat folks serving the crap food at Golden Corral! :LOL:

Thread starter #148
Sorry guys, I couldnt spend the day hoping administrators would ban you because I dont like your posts. It is amusing however how you disguise your personal insults in a weak attempt at being comedic while clearly violating the rules they make us all agree to.

Dont worry. You cant hurt my feelings online enough for me to beg adminstrators to ban you. Lol. What in the world?

Quit being so petty. Youre grown men.

" Oh I dont like you online, hey Administrator, ban him! "

Lol how ridiculous.

Worked 8 hours straight in 90 plus to get on here and read how stupid I am. Pitiful.

Sorry guys, I couldnt spend the day hoping administrators would ban you because I dont like your posts. It is amusing however how you disguise your personal insults in a weak attempt at being comedic while clearly violating the rules they make us all agree to.

Dont worry. You cant hurt my feelings online enough for me to beg adminstrators to ban you. Lol. What in the world?

Quit being so petty. Youre grown men.

" Oh I dont like you online, hey Administrator, ban him! "

Lol how ridiculous.

Worked 8 hours straight in 90 plus to get on here and read how stupid I am. Pitiful.
I'm just aggravating you :huh:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Y'all cut somedudeintraffic a break. He got off on the wrong foot 'round here. It happens. Plus, having to drive in that Cobb county traffic will make you grumpy. I bet he feels terrible he got y'all all worked up like this. Probably hasn't slept a wink since he posted this train wreck of a thread.

Sorry somedudeintraffic, I am offering an olive branch.

Thread starter #152
Y'all cut somedudeintraffic a break. He got off on the wrong foot 'round here. It happens. Plus, having to drive in that Cobb county traffic will make you grumpy. I bet he feels terrible he got y'all all worked up like this. Probably hasn't slept a wink since he posted this train wreck of a thread.

Sorry somedudeintraffic, I am offering an olive branch.

Lol