Chickfila's ridiculous customer service overkill

The testosterone infused bravado in here is eerily reminiscent of bar room banter and over compensation. I can't wait to see what the next episode of "As the chicken biscuit turns" has to offer up.

Went there this morning for fat boy friday chicken biscuit, no less than 18 cars ahead of me and took a whole 7 mins start to finish. I've waited that long just to order most other drive thru's with nobody ahead of me. What's not to love about cfa? Haters gonna hate and whine about any and every thing. Ya'll have a great day!

Man I coulda used some of that customer service overkill yesterday. Pulled into the CFA in Albany and I think I was in line for 10 or 15 minutes. Unbelievable wait time compared to stores that have the order taker kids outside. All joking aside, aside from the food being good, the thing about CFA is that I can ALWAYS understand the person on the other end of the speaker. It's not some fast talking gibber gabber that you can't make out. Their service is undeniably at the top as compared to other fast food stores.