Chief Pyro

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
NGA,
Just got it finished. What do you think?

CHIEF2.jpg

Bone Collector

You just keep on impressing me with your work. I'm still trying to get around to finishing one. I got started but had to stop. But you can count on one thing. When I get one finished it's going to be a good one. After all, you are some great competition. I don't want you to make me look too bad. I can't say I want to brag on something that won't look as good as a first grader's macaroni and picture. Therefore, I'm going to give it my best shot. I've always said, "A job work doing is a job worth doing right." Right now time is an issue, though. Looks like I'll have to work on it a little at a time.

BC:cheers:

WOODIE13

Just got to sqeeze the time in some where and I am sure it will look awsome.:cheers:

boneboy96

you have the right attitude BC...practice will definitely help...Woodie does some really fine work...and you can too. It just takes a lot of time, practice, and determination. I've got myself a $20 wood burning pen set and will start hitting some scrap wood for some practice...in 20 or 30 years...who knows! Sorry to drag the thread off topic too far! :offtopic:

Buck111

That's some really good looking stuff! What kind of pyro rig do you have?

WOODIE13

chris arrington said:
That's some really good looking stuff! What kind of pyro rig do you have?

Appreciate it. My burner is just a standard one you can get at any craft store or Walmart right now.

WOODIE13

Glad you like it:cheers:

WOODIE13

Now to try my hand at bird dog (Smiley, you ready for your lab to look like a yorkie:pop: )?