Child with odd and amazing natural gift

Possum

Banned
I’m trying to figure this one out. My 8 year old child can catch live flies with his bare hand. 100% of the time. Nothing wrong with the flies, just healthy common house flies. He has been doing this for months and I’ve watched him. He just reaches out and catches the flies between his fingers and when he releases them they either fly away or crawl around on his hand for a moment before flying off. How is this possible? If I move slightly in direction of a house fly they take off. He is more successful at catching them gently with his hand than I am with a fly swater.

Last edited:

someguyintraffic

Danielson.

Better put him in golf. Hand eye coordination is well.

someguyintraffic

Get him to wax your truck and see how good of A job he does.

sinclair1

I’m trying to figure this one out. My 8 year old child can catch live flies with his bare hand. 100% of the time. Nothing wrong with the flies, just healthy common house flies. He has been doing this for months and I’ve watched him. He just reaches out and catches the flies between his fingers and when he releases them they either fly away or crawl around on his hand for a moment before flying off. How is this possible? If I move slightly in direction of a house fly they take off. He is more successful at catching them gently with his hand than I am with a scatter.
Do you buy toilet paper ::ke:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Ain't nothing if he can't do it with chop sticks.