China's Deal Breaker: Property Rights

rospaw

"that China has already improperly acquired enough technology to potentially become the global leader in artificial intelligence, robotics, and blockchain technology, among other fields. "

PappyHoel

It’s amazing what you can do with slave labor and you only need to shoot your slaves every 30 Year’s or so, (tianimein square).

Unfortunately I see the US as being taken over by the Chinese some day, to include the dissolving of the US government. There won’t be a shot fired and our ‘representatives’ will vote for it.

Thread starter #5
It’s amazing what you can do with slave labor and you only need to shoot your slaves every 30 Year’s or so, (tianimein square).

Unfortunately I see the US as being taken over by the Chinese some day, to include the dissolving of the US government. There won’t be a shot fired and our ‘representatives’ will vote for it.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Well, was it?

No but we got to blame the Japs for that. Then we had to put the world back together like we were the ones who broke it in the first place.

PappyHoel

Why are the Chinese allowed to be Chinese? Where’s the mass migration invasion into China? It’s obvious what’s going on and it’s too late to stop it.

rospaw

I don't see it that way, (fingers crossed) i see a mass illness /plague hitting china causing chaos. That would take the wind out of their sail. Too many folks pilled in one area. Now it's around 1.4 billion folks with it climbing every year.