Christian Bowhunters 8/23 shoot AND annual ACE award shoot

BowanaLee

Eagle Eye gonna put it on ya bowanna , just saying:stir:

I'm gonna spank him like you did when he broke curfew. Make sure you pack him a pillow for the ride home. :bounce:
You can always come and take up for him. ::ke: :huh:

p&y finally

Range is set and ready!

Theres a new twist to the ACE shoot :D lets just say "African Safari". Ya'll can use your imagination as to what kind of African critters we'll be shooting :biggrin3::biggrin3:

So who's going to be the BIG DAWG and taking home the tree stand????

BowanaLee

Ain't no turkeys in Africa so I'm good.

alligood729

Range is set and ready!

Theres a new twist to the ACE shoot :D lets just say "African Safari". Ya'll can use your imagination as to what kind of African critters we'll be shooting :biggrin3::biggrin3:

So who's going to be the BIG DAWG and taking home the tree stand????

Like Lee said.....no turkeys in Africa....:rofl:

oldgeez

I thinking about making me a fixed pin sight and shooting the ace, BUT it's a little corn-fusing. the 5 arrows at each distance..i get. it's the timing and procedure, I don't get. do you shoot 3 arrows and pull?? how many shooters at the same time?? does the ace shoot go on the same time as the regular shoot??? do you shoot by yourself?? gimme some details, please. i'm in my dotage, so I need guidence:rofl::rofl::clap::clap::hammers::hammers:

alligood729

I thinking about making me a fixed pin sight and shooting the ace, BUT it's a little corn-fusing. the 5 arrows at each distance..i get. it's the timing and procedure, I don't get. do you shoot 3 arrows and pull?? how many shooters at the same time?? does the ace shoot go on the same time as the regular shoot??? do you shoot by yourself?? gimme some details, please. i'm in my dotage, so I need guidence:rofl::rofl::clap::clap::hammers::hammers:

It's 3 targets separate from the regular shoot. One shooter at a time. Shoot 5 at each target, score, pull, repeat until you have shot the 20,30 and the 40 yd target, 15 shots total.......no let down, that's a no go, counts as a miss..

BowanaLee

Barney, er a ...Geez, if you only have 1 arrow, they'll probably let you pull and shoot until you reach 5. ::ke: :bounce:

p&y finally

Barney, er a ...Geez, if you only have 1 arrow, they'll probably let you pull and shoot until you reach 5. ::ke: :bounce:

Yep,
If anybody is running low on bullets we'll let you shoot however many you have then we'll pull and let you finish up untill all are shot.

Alligood pretty much covered it on how it works. Shooting time for the ACE is anytime during the regular 3D shoot (8am-2pm)

Come on Geez!!!!!!

oldgeez

i'm a comin'!!:smash::smash: had to partially disassemble my slidebar sight. I got 5 arrows, actually I've got 7, lol!! couldn't have shot the 900 round without at least 6 and a spare. can we use side weights in the hunter class?? barney will be there. I was hoping for a partial rebate after the last rainout?? every little bit helps, lol!!:confused::confused::confused:::;::;

BowanaLee

I'm not sure about side weights but if its under 12" it should be ok ? No lens though, Joe shot me down on that.

oldgeez

definitely no magnification and a short front stab, but side weights really help with the bubble:smash::smash:

p&y finally

Side weights are fine just 12" or under.

See you Saturday Johnny Fife ::ke:

BigJimT

Can't miss this one, hopefully I can drag the family out of bed to shoot some foam. September 15, time to get down to business and put some meat in the freezer.

oldgeez

I shoot screw-in points all the time...side weights are good..i'll be there to get my come-up-ence fairly early:biggrin2::biggrin2:

p&y finally

We'll also have a "yard sale table" open to anyone with goodies to sell or buy so bring a truck
load and leave with 2 truckloads. Hunting related items only and YOU are responsible for your items left for sale at the table.
See ya'll Saturday:yeah::yeah::yeah: