Christian Bowhunters 8/23 shoot AND annual ACE award shoot

p&y finally

We will be having our final shoot of the year on Saturday 8/23.
We will also be having the annual ACE award shoot. Come out and shoot either or better yet shoot BOTH!!!

Over all high score in the ACE shoot will be getting a SUPER nice hang-on stand in addition to their name on the ACE award which is displayed at the Social Circle Ace Hardware for everyone to see and OF COURSE bragging rights for a year.

p&y finally

For those who have never shot the ACE shoot, it consists of 5 shots from 20 yds, 5 from 30 yds & 5 from 40 yds. for men & senior class. (20 yds, 25 yds & 30 yds for women & youth classes). 12 ring is in play and you must use a hunting set-up w/ screw-in points. To throw a twist on things there is a "no let-down rule".

Last edited:

BowanaLee

For those who have never shot the ACE shoot, it consists of 5 shots from 20 yds, 5 from 30 yds & 5 from 40 yds. for men & senior class. (20 yds, 25 yds & 30 yds for women & youth classes). 12 ring is in play and you must use a hunting set-up w/ screw-in points. To throw a twist on things there is a "no let-down rule".

Lens or behind the riser mover ?

Revvv

Unfortunately I am limited on arrows. With hunting season coming quick I need all the arrows I can get my hands on.

fulltime

Unfortunately I am limited on arrows. With hunting season coming quick I need all the arrows I can get my hands on.

you can get by with 3, we will just pull the ones you have and shoot them over till you shoot 5 from each set yards.

p&y finally

Heres LAST years winners at the ACE Award Shoot:

Youth:
Jared Middlebrooks 132-1

Seniors:
Joe Ellington 146-3
Ken Graham 134-1
Melvin Atha 133-2

Women:
Veronica Seaborn 142-1
Gretchen Pruett 139-0
Christy Childers 138-3

Men:
Ryan Lockhart 156-4
Lee Johnson 154-3
Chris Childers 154-7
Ritch Bray 136-0
David East 131-3
Daniel Walton 112-1

They have had a full year of bragging rights, ya'll come knock em off their high horse ::ke: and lets put em in their place :yeah:

BowanaLee

Oh yeah, their going down ! :cool: