Christians Voting

apoint

As you see the evil and endless lies and bent quotes are all end times pushing satans agenda.
Please people get out and vote or we will be over ran by the evil powers in high places. We do not want GA to be made into California. .............

Artfuldodger

I'm with you but I don't know what you are referring to by "end times" in relation to evil and lies.

Is there a relation to evilness taking us closer to the end times or is there a relation to good against evil, light against darkness, taking us closer to end times?

Would you say Trump is paving the way to end times prophesy with his goodness or would an evil politician pave the way with his evilness?

apoint

I'm with you but I don't know what you are referring to by "end times" in relation to evil and lies.

Is there a relation to evilness taking us closer to the end times or is there a relation to good against evil, light against darkness, taking us closer to end times?

Would you say Trump is paving the way to end times prophesy with his goodness or would an evil politician pave the way with his evilness?

apoint

No offence but you sure read a lot into a simple statement. Pretty sure Calif is ran by the left so if you like California agenda vote left so GA. Can be a sanctuary state too.

Artfuldodger

No offence but you sure read a lot into a simple statement. Pretty sure Calif is ran by the left so if you like California agenda vote left so GA. Can be a sanctuary state too.

I agree with your reasoning for voting conservative, I just didn't understand your reasoning for the "end times" thing.

I do not wish Georgia to become like California.

apoint

I agree with your reasoning for voting conservative, I just didn't understand your reasoning for the "end times" thing.

I do not wish Georgia to become like California.

We are in end times and its blatant because of the ever down ward morals of our gov. When obummer DNC Booed God at their convention 10 yrs ago was the last straw. Demoncrats have no place in our Government. They only tear down and destroy all that is good. They are for illegals over Americans. They are on the wrong side of all things good and righteous. This is no time for Christians to not vote.. Fight the Good Fight. We need every vote Nov 6 mid terms or the insane dimms will do all they can to destroy America...

Last edited:

apoint

Nice to see we have so many good christians wanting to save the last great hope for the world. No wonder America is going down.....

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

Would you say Trump is paving the way to end ti mes prophesy with his goodness or would an evil politician pave the way with his evilness?

2 Tim 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive,disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Artfuldodger

2 Tim 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive,disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Does that evilness cause the end times or does the end times cause that evilness? Is there scripture that says evilness will rush or cause the end times or is all of that you mentioned happen to happen during the end times?

I just can't see man causing God to decide when he will send Jesus back to chain Satan. I see it the other way around. Maybe those are the symptoms of the end times instead of the cause.

Also we must look at the nation as a whole, not just the US. Look at the evilness during WWII or even earlier. When people were lovers of money over helping the poor.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Does that evilness cause the end times or does the end times cause that evilness? Is there scripture that says evilness will rush or cause the end times or is all of that you mentioned happen to happen during the end times?

I just can't see man causing God to decide when he will send Jesus back to chain Satan. I see it the other way around. Maybe those are the symptoms of the end times instead of the cause.

Also we must look at the nation as a whole, not just the US. Look at the evilness during WWII or even earlier. When people were lovers of money over helping the poor.
I don't believe it is a cause/effect relationship. I think it is a parallel line, where one happens at the same time as the other.

I believe God knew before He created the world that He knew exactly the hour He would send Christ back to earth. He also knew the state of the world when that would happen, and revealed it to Paul, who wrote it in a letter to Timothy.

Artfuldodger

I don't believe it is a cause/effect relationship. I think it is a parallel line, where one happens at the same time as the other.

I believe God knew before He created the world that He knew exactly the hour He would send Christ back to earth. He also knew the state of the world when that would happen, and revealed it to Paul, who wrote it in a letter to Timothy.

I would agree. Maybe Satan has been told and has gone into his "end times" mode causing more evilness as predicted.

Artfuldodger

While I think we should vote for the better candidate, I can't see our choices bringing in the end times. The OP mentioned it, then when I asked him why he said I was reading a lot into a simple statement.

It's not like our choice ushers in the end times. That is known only by the Father, not even the Son knew, when asked.

It's more like Satan going into high gear and doing what he will try to do more than who we vote for. Satan, by the way, will be defeated.

If I could rush in the end times, I would be for doing it, not prolonging it.

breadfan

Christians confuse me greatly, even though I am a christian. Aren't we all waiting for Jesus to come again? We pray about, sing about it, and according to the bible, we know exactly what is going to happen. Yet, we vote this way or vote that way to keep out evil. How about we just let it be and except what is. It's the plan, why buck the plan? Wouldn't sooner be better than later? Just thinking "outside" of the box.

Artfuldodger

Christians confuse me greatly, even though I am a christian. Aren't we all waiting for Jesus to come again? We pray about, sing about it, and according to the bible, we know exactly what is going to happen. Yet, we vote this way or vote that way to keep out evil. How about we just let it be and except what is. It's the plan, why buck the plan? Wouldn't sooner be better than later? Just thinking "outside" of the box.

I would agree. I can't see our actions hastening or hindering God's plan. The sooner the better for me too.

God has already decided or at least seen the future. We as individuals or just a single nation can't undo what God has already seen. God doesn't need any help defeating Satan. He's already got that figured out and it's in his plan.

Take the nation of Israel for instance. God doesn't need our help as a nation to define or defend Israel. We only have to read Romans 11 to know that God is in control of his plan.

Man cannot make or break Israel. The future is in God's hands. Like Pappy says; There is no cause/effect relationship. It is a parallel line, where one happens at the same time as the other.

Spineyman

Here is my take on the whole enchilada. The Lord placed us here with a mandate, and he also told His disciples to do all that He told them to do and don't worry about times and epochs, but to do all that I have commanded you. Therefore it is on our best interest to continue doing the Lords work until He returns. We do not know the hour but we do know that He said all authority has been given unto Me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you, and low I am with you always even to the close of the age. He also said to occupy until His return. The word used there is a militant term which means to be busy until He sees fit to come back for His final return to wrap up history. So do not become complacent but continue to do good. which means we need to be involved in voting to make a difference . We are salt and light and we are here to preserve and point to the light!

apoint

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.....
Again, When bad men combine, good men must organize....
If any of you dont see the gross evil of the dimms you need to have a long talk with God. Have a good look at your new governor.

Attachments

• dimm.jpg
    dimm.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 10
  • blob_0bbb834828b912ac621ec54d1e450b0e5c6a9663.png
    blob_0bbb834828b912ac621ec54d1e450b0e5c6a9663.png
    389.1 KB · Views: 9
  • dem america.jpg
    dem america.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 6

apoint

Coincidence, nope. I read this exact verse today..........

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Coincidence, nope. I read this exact verse today..........

it was in my daily reading on Wednesday morning. When I read the title of the post, I knew exactly where to turn in THE BOOK