chupacabra rub question

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Did y'all try it?

Dub

Ah.....yes.

Been eating it for years.

Think of it as a seasoned salt.

The original is excellent on eggs and pizza.

The Cajun version is great on fries.....sorta like BoJangle's fries.

PappyHoel

I thought this had something to do with a deer rubbing a tree. I'm gonna get some of that stuff sounds good.

Dub

I thought this had something to do with a deer rubbing a tree. I'm gonna get some of that stuff sounds good.

:biggrin2:

I've never really tried it as a rub until today.

Smoking a small shoulder butt and figured I'd try something different this time. My old standby pulled pork rub is great....just wanted a change.

Used a base of Meat Church's Gospel with some Chupacabra Cajun on top. The rubs glazed up really fast. I'll update on how it turns out.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Well i bought some and tried it. ITs so good im trying to figure out how to main line it. WOW this is good stuff!

Oldstick

I thought it was some REALLY exotic game recipe question.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Lord have mercy my family eats this stuff on everything. I just tried it on an omelette. my daughter puts it on everything including potato chips.
I just ordered the sausage and marigrate sauce along with more Chupacabra rub. Thats like my third order since november last year

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Lord have mercy my family eats this stuff on everything. I just tried it on an omelette. my daughter puts it on everything including potato chips.
I just ordered the sausage and marigrate sauce along with more Chupacabra rub. Thats like my third order since november last year

Really good stuff.

I need to order another batch of their Cajun blend soon.