Cigar recommendations,,,,

Big Foot

Your first mistake was posting this in the Campfire forum vs the On Topic forum....Swishers Sweets...LOL.

Beware...once you start down the cigar path it can be quite expensive! At one point I found myself smoking 1-2 cigars per day at an average of $8 per cigar. Do the math and you will find that you are spending $4,000 a year on cigars.

I don't do that anymore.

^^^ this

I am there now, but for now I am enjoying while I have $ life is short...I smoke 1 per day but do buy most on sale at www.holts.com

a good cigar leads to great times kicking back with buds...its a "timeout" of life for sure...my smokes last 2 hours and several beers/drinks...sleep like a hammer!

Its a chillax thing...

Cmp1

BANNED
^^^ this

I am there now, but for now I am enjoying while I have $ life is short...I smoke 1 per day but do buy most on sale at www.holts.com

a good cigar leads to great times kicking back with buds...its a "timeout" of life for sure...my smokes last 2 hours and several beers/drinks...sleep like a hammer!

Its a chillax thing...

Yep,,,,can’t afford the expensive ones,but I sure do appreciate a good smoke,,,,

GaMudd

Are they mild?and thanks,,,,

Yes,the Classics are a mild version. There are Avos of all different strengths though if you want to try some stronger. I prefer the Lonsdale size which is a mid 40s ring size. Check out BnB Tobacco for a variety of reviews. Romeo y Juliet Vintage is another good one. Maybe not so mild, maybe more of a mid strength if I recall correctly.

Cmp1

BANNED
Yes,the Classics are a mild version. There are Avos of all different strengths though if you want to try some stronger. I prefer the Lonsdale size which is a mid 40s ring size. Check out BnB Tobacco for a variety of reviews. Romeo y Juliet Vintage is another good one. Maybe not so mild, maybe more of a mid strength if I recall correctly.
Thanks buds,,,,nice website there,,,,Holts is pretty good too,,,,

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Their all backorderd and not mild ,,,,
Mild is a relative to the smoker. Compared to a Victor Sinclair they are very mild.
It is not a harsh smoke, very flavorful and the end results are very satisfying.

If you want a sissy cigar get an over the counter Swisher Sweet. ::ke:

Cmp1

BANNED
Mild is a relative to the smoker. Compared to a Victor Sinclair they are very mild.
It is not a harsh smoke, very flavorful and the end results are very satisfying.

If you want a sissy cigar get an over the counter Swisher Sweet. ::ke:
Lol lol lol,,,,I just don’t want it too strong,,,,

LTZ25

^^^ this

Its a chillax thing...
Same with me , can’t stand a cheap cigar but like a 466 Nub while sitting in the boat working on my tackle , by the way the best internet cigar deal is Best Cigar Prices . Com

patsam

Go to JR Cigar online. They have everything you want, plus their JR knockoffs are reasonable and taste good.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was talking about the ones made in Cuba not the American ones made with Dominican seeds...…………..