Clay County

Thread starter #423
Haven't been up in a couple of weeks had other obligations. Going to try to go up Friday and Saturday with my son to see if he can tag out on his last buck.He has a side business building wood stuff and had to get his Christmas orders out.

Haven't been up in a couple of weeks had other obligations. Going to try to go up Friday and Saturday with my son to see if he can tag out on his last buck.He has a side business building wood stuff and had to get his Christmas orders out.
Bucks are still moving on our place. Saw one yesterday crossing the main club road on the way in.

Monty4x4

I hunt in SW Terrell County (Hope you dont mind me posting here), but used to hunt in Calhoun so I still frequent your thread. I shot this guy (my biggest ever) the morning of 12/24, but the heatwave that followed pretty much shut everything down after. Can't complain though. He is a 9 point, drop tine is just shy of 6 inches, and spread is just shy of 20. Shot him 4 minutes after shooting a doe he must have been trailing. My first ever double harvest, and first ever drop tine.

Attachments