Clermont/Brown county rut hunt..

buckhunter2256

I have several farms I lease and and will be heading up to hunt in nov. This is not a lease opening it's my personal lease. I am looking to take someone to help cover some of the lease. I will have stands in place, feeders, and wireless cams are already running. You will go up with me or you can meet me there. I will be there 10 days.. you can hunt 5 days for $1000 or 7 days for $1250. I will be taking 1 more person. Also no one will be there before we get there so there will have been no (legal) pressure.. text me at 2293476300 if your interested

buckhunter2256

I have several farms I lease and and will be heading up to hunt in nov. This is not a lease opening it's my personal lease. I am looking to take someone to help cover some of the lease. I will have stands in place, feeders, and wireless cams are already running. You will go up with me or you can meet me there. I will be there 10 days.. you can hunt 5 days for $1000 or 7 days for $1250. I will be taking 1 more person. Also no one will be there before we get there so there will have been no (legal) pressure.. text me at 2293476300 if your interested
I must add... this is in ohio