Closed my season this morning, and went out with a BANG!

Big7

The Oracle
Good Run. Beautiful Bird. What caught my attention was the old H & R. I have the exact same gun if yours has a "regular" full ckoke.

Mine was my Dad's and Uncle's shotgun. They had to share it because there was no money to spare back then. They gave it to me when I was 9 years old. I LOVE THAT SHOTGUN.

Thanks for the story. Sounds like a blast.
PS I have some 4 and 5 shot if you need a few. I like big shot on a bird as big as a turkey.

Big7

The Oracle
Yeah.. After seeing it on a computer rather than a phone, I'm convinced I have that same shotgun as you do. PM me the serial number and I'll see if i can run down for you the year of manufacturers date so we can see how old ours is and how far apart they were manufactured. That's cool ?

Mark K

Banned
PM me the serial number too so I can file a police report of a stolen firearm and who I suspect has it. I can even come up with a bill of sale from a buddy I bought it from.
I really hope people don’t post or PM stuff like that, lol.

4x4

Good Run. Beautiful Bird. What caught my attention was the old H & R. I have the exact same gun if yours has a "regular" full ckoke.

Mine was my Dad's and Uncle's shotgun. They had to share it because there was no money to spare back then. They gave it to me when I was 9 years old. I LOVE THAT SHOTGUN.

Thanks for the story. Sounds like a blast.
PS I have some 4 and 5 shot if you need a few. I like big shot on a bird as big as a turkey.

That is very kind of you to offer, just another reason I love these forums. Such great folks here.
Yup, it's a regular full choke. I may take you up on that offer!

4x4

Yeah.. After seeing it on a computer rather than a phone, I'm convinced I have that same shotgun as you do. PM me the serial number and I'll see if i can run down for you the year of manufacturers date so we can see how old ours is and how far apart they were manufactured. That's cool ?
From what I have gathered, the date is determined by the letter under the name and model. Mine is a "R".