cobia

I would be cobia fishing, several seen this morning and 2 hookups both lost at Navarre. But, they are seeing fish on the beach at all the panhandle piers......now.

wildlands

Heading down Wednesday.. can’t wait!!
When you get back give us a report. Pier cam has shown quite a bit of activity. I wish it still zoomed in to the end of the pier.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a good wave of fish came through the coast this weekend. Saw numerous fish post from different piers this weekend. Big fish was in the mid 70's.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
:bounce: Headed to pcola in a few days...
Then over to Apalachicola on the 18th through the 21st.
Since my wife is out of town for the week of the 22nd, I'll probably just roll back over to pcola...
Going to be on the hunt, but not strictly cobia fishing...

wildlands

They just caught a cobia off the pier in Navarre. No weight yet but probably going to be high 60 more likely low 70's Update weighed 69 pounds. Good week quite a few Cobia caught. There was one seen that many believe would have been pushing the 80 to 90 mark.

Last edited:

fairweather

Any cobia still hanging around off Carabelle? Headed down May 5.

Cobia already up to NC, been catching them 50 miles off from stmarys river for a month or so now. Hoping some come in closer to shore.

wildlands

I hope the Dolphins move on before we get back to Navarre. I can not tell you how much bait and Spanish I lost to them 2 weeks ago.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
facepalm:my wife, the dolphin whisperer...