Coldest morning of the year so far is going to be....

GeauxLSU

...Saturday morning and it should be below freezing! :clap:
Man are we living right in this state or what? :fine:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

leadoff

GONetwork Member
I have to go to Destin this weekend!!! :banginghe Man, that's bad when you would rather be in the woods than in sunny Florida!!! :D I will be in the woods every single evening next week, though! :clap:

CharlesH

Phil,
I'll be in Haralson Saturday morning for sure, hope this cold snap kicks things in gear......i also plan on trying to get a hunt in on Friday evening.

Sandman619

I am headin up friday for a week! All this talk of cold weather and my neck is startin to swell!

DCOMP54

Where Too ??

Sandman619 said:
I am headin up friday for a week! All this talk of cold weather and my neck is startin to swell!
WONDERED WHERE YOU HEADED THIS FRIDAY? COUNTY?

Chuck C

Below freezing

What weather report are you reading?
All I have seen is lows around 40 degrees.

Chuck C

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am there!!!!
Death Valley is on!!!

Chuck C

Oh well....

NOAA is calling for 38 degrees in Gordon County.

Timbo

High 30s or mid 40s I can say this much"Its a cry better than in the high 80s" :)

Bowhunter24

Im headed up today and staying till next sunday, with the cold snap hopefully the bucks will be on patrol, this time last year is when we noticed the rut in full gear as me my grandfather and my uncle all tagged big bucks this time last year. Headin up to dodge county. Also got a new pieace of land that hasent been hunted in years that i just got permission to hunt its on 70 acres but has a swamp creek on one side and alot of agricultrue around it, might be a nice lil spot.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Headed down to Jasper Co. Lease this weekend. Clybel is having a honorary license hunt so hope those hunting on the WMA (which borders our club) will have the deer moving. Looks like the rut will be kicking in good this weekend. It usually happens on our land around the 1st or 2nd week in Nov.
Good time to be in the woods!!! Good luck to everyone this weekend and remember to wear a safety harness if you're in a tree.

willbuck

My vacation starts tomorrow evening till the 14th. Looks to be a good week all next week also. Lows in the (lower) 40's all week.

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
next week should be the best week of the year! Its time to get on em! GIT ER DONE!!!

willhunt

North GA

The latest I heard for north GA was 35 on Saturday morning (from Chattanooga weather last night). A dang sight better that 65 like it's been. Any cooler weather at all should trigger that rut!!!! AND I'm starting a two-week vacation next week. What timing....

wh

QuakerBoy

we may even get some snow here overnight :fine:

THe rut seems to have started, and I just happen to have a few days scheduled to hunt over the weekend :yeah: :cool:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Sweet!

Gottta love it! I will be in Elbert Cty. from Sat.evening through Wed. evening, unless I get lucky before then!

TurkeyCreek

ought to be a prime weekend in Hancock County this weekend!!!!