Come join us.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Course title : Kayaking for midgets ?:huh: You'll probably get overlooked...:bounce:

dutchman

So, some of you fellas care to meet for breakfast? I know a great place only about 10 minutes from the Gwinnett Arena that serves the best breakfast in town!

Country ham, pork tenderloin, sausage, bacon, steak, eggs, grits, biscuits, milk gravy, red-eye gravy, hotcakes, and just about anything else you could want. Then we can go see Randy.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Great time at the Shallow Water Expo!!!!

Sure was good to put some names and faces with some screen names! BowBuck, Steamer and Randy, it sure was a pleasure meeting you guys and maybe we can hook up a stream side chat some day soon! I looked for Dutchman, Fulldraw, Kenny and Buck#4, but it was like looking for an average looking guy in a room full of average looking guys. Coulda walked right by em an never have known it. Maybe next time!

bowbuck

Nice to meet ya Bitteroot. Hopefully I can catch up with some of you other guys tomorrow. Come by the Unicoi booth and say hey if you get down that way. I'll be the handsome looking fellow there :flag:

Randy

Good to meet you Bitterroot and Streamer. You others avoided me I see!:bounce:

dutchman

Good to meet you Bitterroot and Streamer. You others avoided me I see!:bounce:

Not on purpose. The truth is, we just kept your thread pushed to the top so folks would see it.;)

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
We enjoyed the seminar Randy.

You are really taking to the public speaking thing!

The Inshore Seminar w/ Capt. McGowan was really good. Nice to have a small group in there to get some one on one questions answered.