Comfortable Boat Seat Question

Thread starter #1

sljones

Can you recommend a comfortable boat seat for all day fishing in a river boat? I just river fish. It has a pedestal mount. Thanks for any advice.

Stump06

Get you a millennium marine seat. Best boat seat there is, hands down. They're a little pricey but man are they worth it!

SunTracker seats are really comfortable. If I had to replace my recliner in the house with a boat seat, it would be a Sun Tracker seat.

MOTS

Tempress is a fine seat that won't hit to hard on the wallet. I river fish in your area and have owned 11 boats, the Tempress seat were the most padded, supported, and the best I have owned. Just close it down and it locks to stay down, no strapping. A far superior seat than the Wise brand, which is on the current boat I have that came with them. Those at Walmart are like sitting on plywood after an hour or two! I think they are Wise brand as well. Expect around 100-140 on a very good Tempress seat.

ccbiggz

I've seen those seats in boats in passing, but was never able to ask the owner what they were. My Vibe kayak has a seat with a very similar design and is very comfortable. Thanks for posting because that is probably the next seats I buy for my Jon boat.

Get you a millennium marine seat. Best boat seat there is, hands down. They're a little pricey but man are they worth it!