Congrats Clemson!

poohbear

Dabo is a class act and richly deserves this.
BAMA had too much turn over, coordinators were over matched vs Clemsons coordinators...stability, returning players,...our youth and lack of depth was a glaring weakness, Clemson is the best team all around.
Again, Conrats!
Youth?and lack of depth? From the best team ever at Bama? Naw man that ain’t gettin it. Bama just got out played, out coached, unprepared for what Clemson was bringing. Even Saban almost said they was bringing some looks they had never seen. Naw it was just a Bama beat down like we have never seen but I hope we see more in the future.

RipperIII

Youth?and lack of depth? From the best team ever at Bama? Naw man that ain’t gettin it. Bama just got out played, out coached, unprepared for what Clemson was bringing. Even Saban almost said they was bringing some looks they had never seen. Naw it was just a Bama beat down like we have never seen but I hope we see more in the future.
Yeah...shows your lack of info...2 returning starters on defense, entire 2ndy freshmen and sophmores.

But that's ok...enjoy

joepuppy

It did look like he was talking to the ref for a second, but I just assumed it was the camera angle.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It's fun to play "What If". :bounce:

Goes with all of their excuses!
Putin-Clemson-Hack-e1484075775434.jpg

Browning Slayer

2qnzau.jpg

poohbear

Yeah...shows your lack of info...2 returning starters on defense, entire 2ndy freshmen and sophmores.

But that's ok...enjoy
But all the pundence all were saying this was the Best team Bama has put on the field. They crack me up all the time they had before the game started that talked only for Bama I bet Clemson was only talked about 10 minutes. It was all about Bama how much depth they have and Quinen Williams is such a beast that he can’t be stopped and lord knows about Tua how great a quarterback he is. I really think it’s funny to see how great they are when they get pressure. And how all the talking heads don’t know didley what they are
Talking about.

IM going to use a time tested old Georgia line
Next year:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RipperIII

But all the pundence all were saying this was the Best team Bama has put on the field. They crack me up all the time they had before the game started that talked only for Bama I bet Clemson was only talked about 10 minutes. It was all about Bama how much depth they have and Quinen Williams is such a beast that he can’t be stopped and lord knows about Tua how great a quarterback he is. I really think it’s funny to see how great they are when they get pressure. And how all the talking heads don’t know didley what they are
Talking about.

on THIS we can agree....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
on THIS we can agree....

That's magnanimous of you but I don't. Bama is the better team. They just didn't show it last night and for a few brief hours Clemson was the better team. I expect Bama will be back in the NC game again next year. I hope we're there too. Sooner or later we're going to beat you guys. Beating Clemson for it would be good but beating Bama would be the superlative. Next year is looking pretty good for us.

Browning Slayer

on THIS we can agree....

Oh Rip.. I've agreed with you a few times today. Not in the excuse part as to why Bama lost but with the "Bama took a beating" part.