Constitution party

hpurvis

I think this is the one party That we need to be looking at and maybe getting behind and trying to grow.

Gaswamp

vote for them Hp.

hpurvis

Already voted. I am hoping we can someady get a viable alternative to the Dem and Reps, but don't see it for a few more years. Not enough people mad enough yet. So in my opinion a vote for anyone other than Nader or Bush is a vote for Kerry and I sure didin't vote for Nader. I know few people on here think I blindly follow the republicans, but I don't. It is fact at this time that you have to vote for one or the other or your vote really don't count and I am not too keen on that. I cannot stomach voting for a democrat any more. So I have to vote republican or in reality waste my vote. This however my opinion.

Thread starter #5
Not enough people mad enough yet.
I'm with hpurvis on this one. BUT, if the repubs. vote in the national ID card, I bet enough will get mad then! :mad:

T

hpurvis

I Keep hoping that enough folks will get mad enough to clean house. We need to get back to the constitution as our founding fathers intended. They knew if congress met more than 3 months they would ruin the country and that is about what has happened. They can do enough damage in 3 months.

mpowell

i checked out the website. very interesting platform. some items i completely agree with, others i completely disagree with.

Gaswamp

I understand what you are saying, but I don't consider it a wasted vote in my book.