Contest Winners

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
1st from the rules about ties and tie breakers.
ALL TIES WILL BE BROKEN BY THE DATE/TIME OF THE ENTRY...THE MEMBER THAT ENTERS THE BIRD INVOLVED IN THE TIE FIRST, WILL WIN THE TIE BREAKER. THE FIRST TEAM TO THE TYING SCORE (FIRST TO POST THAT LAST BIRD) WINS.

The 1st place team is team 6 “The Killers”
antharper
Beagler282
Sportsman94
Bubba_1122
If you would tell the name you want on your hat !
Pm it to me with a address.

Longest Beard
Antharper
Need the name on the hat

Long Spur
Sea Trout
Need the name for the hat.

The Biggest bird Contest !
Goes to a fellow that talked about not playing this year. ?
Been a great team mate thru the years to many teams.
Sea Trout is the winner.
I will need the name you want on the hat. Pm it to me.
This concludes the 2022 season. I would line to thank everyone who played. Several had a great season. I’m sure several of us wish we had a better season.?
Kmac

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Thanks a lot Kmac ! I really enjoyed this season , had some great teammates . Also congrats to seatrout on the biggest bird . Quite an accomplishment with this crew . I also need @sea trout to send me a address . I’ve got a sweet little scratch box for the longest spur , built by Mr. @RedHills . Thanks everyone for playing

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Thanks kmckinnie for leading this challenge!!! And thanks judges!!!!

Congrats to all participants who stick their name out there and put it all on the line to compete in the challenge!!

Bubba_1122

Thanks KMc and to the judges (thankful that we can focus more on killing birds than taking pictures the past couple of years - it’s a great improvement).

Also much enjoyed our team this year. Some serious turkey killers but also great guys. Like last year I was the weakest link but sure enjoyed the season (spent more time hunting week days than weekends this year because I retired last fall).

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
So did I win 2 hats ? One for first place and one for longest beard ? If so I’d like to donate one to @devolve to thank him for his pour picture taking ? . Because I really wanted that box call . If I only won one I’d still like to give it to him .

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I'm still missing my flex...?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Thanks everyone for another fun time. I stunk it up, but saw and felt the decline personally……it started last year or two but hit hard this past season.
A special thanks to kmac for putting this together without rigging the game! I wish y’all the best and look forward to next year!

WOODIE13

Congrats to the winners and all that made it possible, definitely want to do it again

WOODIE13

Freezer option for the fall bird?