Cool Mourning Hunt, I hope

Us Middle Georgia Boys might just have two cool mournings this weekend. Hopefully to make some good mourning hunting. I am hunting a creek bottom this weekend my buddy found. I can see 12 white oaks, and they are all falling and within 30 yards of my stand location. Which also happens to be on a water oak that is on the edge of the creek.

We walked in last sunday so my buddy could show me the spot. Found a track in the creek that was about 2 1/2 to 3inches long and about 2 inches wide from tip to tip of the track. I believe this is the big buck I have been hunting. Seen him 2 time before season, if it is him he should go in the 150's mybe even 160's. Our club is know for big pope's and booner's to be taken off of. There where no bucks killed in our club last season, which should make for some nice ones this year.

Watched the weather this mounring before coming to work, it is suppose to be 60 in the mourning, and 62 Sunday mourning. Cool weather, and the moon phase change should get the big boys walkin.

PChunter

I agree, there should be some good movement in the mornings this weekend. Good luck to you and hopefully i will have some myself.

BKA

Banned
I am pumped about this weekend. I believe this weather will get them going in the morning.

Come on 5:00!!!

Latest posts