Cool Turkey picture

six

I think the hawk and the turkeys are running from a black panther just out of the picture to the right.

Good capture. Over the last several years I have seen a big increase in Hawks harassing hens. On 2 different occasions in the last 4 years I've seen a hawk actually make contact with a hen. Prior to that I had never even seen a hawk dive at full grown turkeys.

JHannah92

I think the hawk and the turkeys are running from a black panther just out of the picture to the right.

Good capture. Over the last several years I have seen a big increase in Hawks harassing hens. On 2 different occasions in the last 4 years I've seen a hawk actually make contact with a hen. Prior to that I had never even seen a hawk dive at full grown turkeys.
I hadn't considered the black panther possibility. That makes sense.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
JHannah92, that is a nice capture. I'm glad to see you using a WGI camera too. (Yes, I love them and I have purchased 86 of them to date.) Been using them for 9 years or so now and I don't need anything else because they have worked great for me.

OH, I don't think that it was a black panther involved BUT MAYBE IT WAS A NEKKID NANCY PELOSI THAT JUST RAN OUT INTO THE OPEN AREA !!!!! :hair::hair::hair::pop::pop:

JHannah92

JHannah92, that is a nice capture. I'm glad to see you using a WGI camera too. (Yes, I love them and I have purchased 86 of them to date.) Been using them for 9 years or so now and I don't need anything else because they have worked great for me.

OH, I don't think that it was a black panther involved BUT MAYBE IT WAS A NEKKID NANCY PELOSI THAT JUST RAN OUT INTO THE OPEN AREA !!!!! :hair::hair::hair::pop::pop:
If that was the case ol' Tom would've broke strut and run too...

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member

I just vomited.........?

Tadder

IF THAT WAS WHAT HAPPEN THE OL TOM MUST BE BLINE OR DEAD IN FULL STRUT. :hair::hair::eek:

Killdee

I have some cool video from some years back of crows messing with turkeys and then the turkeys chasing the crows.

Gut_Pile

I watched a hawk knock a full grown hen out of a tree in Florida two weeks ago. Knocked feathers out and everything