Cool Weather!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HT2

I do believe it looks like the first "stint" of "FALL" is approahing us......

HOW YA LIKE IT?????????

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Deerman

I can feel it in the air it is on its way, i cant wait until it cools off ,makes it feel more like hunting season

reylamb

All I can say is, it is about time. The only drawback is that I was scheduled to go up our analog tower this morning to a height of 1500 feet. I was then going to hunt the afternoon. I did not bring any of my cold weather climbing gear, and at 1500 feet, the wind is always howling. Now I have to reschedule my climb for this afternoon, and that throws a wrench into my hunting plans.

Jasper

1500 feet!!!!

Have you ever thought about carrying your bow with you and launching one down from up there? Now that I'd like to see! :bounce:

And I thought I hunted high at 30 feet.............

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would like to see that also.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man yeah it felt great this morning....cept I was not in camo or in a tree.

Jim

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
I Love It...

My bow season's been slim this year due to schedule, so I'd doubly pumped and ready to get after em'...

Handgunner

Jim, Tom... where's that thread "how high to you hunt"?
They got NOTHING on Reylamb! :D

Yep, the cooler weather is feeling nice. But TWC is only calling for lows in the 60's down here. Seems Phil said it was going to be 45° at his place...

That's what we need -- some 40° stuff!

reylamb

Just got down, now it is too hot to go sit in a stand. I have never even thought of taking a bow up to see what the shooting results would be. Then again, seeing the target gets a little tough from that range. Plus wind drift would suck and the arrow could end up on the golf course next to us.

Bowhunterga

reylamb said:
Just got down, now it is too hot to go sit in a stand. I have never even thought of taking a bow up to see what the shooting results would be. Then again, seeing the target gets a little tough from that range. Plus wind drift would suck and the arrow could end up on the golf course next to us.

Well ****, thats easy to fix. Just yell.......

FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and release!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

H

HT2

Rey.......

You just gotta learn to "lead" the arrow a bit....... :flag: :flag: :flag:

Heck.....

You don't need a "bow"........Just drop the arrow..... :p