cooler around spring creek , seminole

gatorgetter

In the past someone used a cooler to drop their gators in the middle of the night. Anyone got any contact info on this Thanks GG

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
As far as I know Gary Braswell (True Life Creations Taxidermy and Processing). I used him in 2015. 229-243-1101.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Gary`s Taxidermy Studio is now a meat market. Not sure if he still uses his cooler for gators, but it won`t hurt to ask.

I just got a letter from them yesterday Spring Creek Processing and Taxidermy 2213 Spring Creek Rd Bainbridge,said he is available 24 hrs during gator season, call Ryan Giddens cell number( 229) 515 0132

Ryan_39819

That is correct Trapperman, we are a available 24 hours during gator season. I bought the business from Gary four years ago and still have the taxidermy and processing business. We are available 24 hours during gator season and regular hours during deer season. We also added a full retail meat market that is open year around. Give us a call at 229-243-1101 during business hours or my cell at 229-515-0132 after hours.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That is correct Trapperman, we are a available 24 hours during gator season. I bought the business from Gary four years ago and still have the taxidermy and processing business. We are available 24 hours during gator season and regular hours during deer season. We also added a full retail meat market that is open year around. Give us a call at 229-243-1101 during business hours or my cell at 229-515-0132 after hours.

Glad to hear that. I`ll be doing some trade with you.

gatorgetter

Hope to wake you up Friday night

rapid fire

Used Ryan 2 years ago. Great guy. Ryan, ever thought about selling some general supplies? Hooks, arrows etc?

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Ryan's good people. Great help with big gators.

ldhfff

Ryan is absolutely amazing to work with and goes above and beyond to help! He processed our gator in a couple of hours so we could head home and he did it on just a couple hours of sleep. Will do business with him every time we are down with a tag. Thanks again buddy!

Hawken2222

Ryan is awesome. I called him 2:30 AM Friday morning after I took my Alligator. He met us at his shop around 3:20 AM and long story short had my Gator skinned and the meat processed and vacuum sealed by 10:00AM. I highly recommend him!! I will use again when I am fortunate enough to draw a tag and take another Alligator.