Coon Hunters...

tgw925

Anyone hunt around Middle GA any?(Warner Robins, Hawkinsvill, Perry, Hayneville, Peach County etc.) I do some coon hunting in Missouri but don't really know anyone around here that does it. The only huntin I do here with dogs is for hogs. I'd like to go sometime if anyone ever has an empty spot. Just shoot me a message.

thomas gose

yeah buddy i hunt a lease down off of 247 going towards the land fill. Next time we run it ill try and remember to holler at you.

GA DAWG

I dont live real close but have hunted that area..It has ALOT of coon compared to here!!!!!!!!! Maybe this winter I'll come down there and we can go!

poolecw

There's more coon hunters in middle GA than in any other part of the state. Your best bet if to attend a few local hunts and meet the people there and join your local club. There's UKC clubs in Jeffersonville, Roberta, Grey, and Cocran. The Grey club is huge and holds lots of bigger hunts. The Jeffersonville club has the nicest people around.

Gadget

Send me a pm with your info, I got a guy that hunts my club to help reduce the coon population, he's often looking for someone to go with.

Last edited: