Cornhole bags

jtcimp00

Anybody know of a good place to buy cornhole bags around Cumming, GA. I know the obvious sporting goods places like Academy and Dick's have them, but I was looking for some more options.

GAbuckhunter88

Check craigslist. I build and sell cornhole boards and when we dont have time to make the bags I get on craigslist and find them for good prices.

GAbuckhunter88

Are they always stuffed with corn? Wonder if you could make your own and "Juice" yours with lead shot?

It depends on if you want to have "offical" bags. We actually entered a tournament once and they weighed our bags. It was a little over the top for me but definitely fun. Now we just go tailgate all the time with them.

Artfuldodger

It depends on if you want to have "offical" bags. We actually entered a tournament once and they weighed our bags. It was a little over the top for me but definitely fun. Now we just go tailgate all the time with them.

It's gaining in popularity in Georgia. We just bought the Washer Toss game.
I wonder if the storebought bags do have something in them bugs wouldn't eat. My daughter sews and might want to make some.
I just searched Craigs list and saw some ACA regulation size and weight bags for sale in Buford.
I just read that they contain plastic pellets instead of corn.
Etsy.com has Corn hole stuff that's hand made.

steelhorses

It's gaining in popularity in Georgia. We just bought the Washer Toss game.
I wonder if the storebought bags do have something in them bugs wouldn't eat. My daughter sews and might want to make some.
I just searched Craigs list and saw some ACA regulation size and weight bags for sale in Buford.
I just read that they contain plastic pellets instead of corn.
Etsy.com has Corn hole stuff that's hand made.

We are the ones making and selling cornhole bags in Buford. Our bags do contain corn not platic and meet all the different organizations specs for size and weight (ACA, ACO, etc). Heavy duty cotton duck canvas fabric.

Search for cornhole bags buford on craigslist if you need bags - we keep plenty in stock.

DAWG1419

I can get you some with plastic pellets in them (no more bugs or rats chewing them up) shoot me a pm

pcrouch

We found some on Craigslist right at 85 and 985. Some dry cleaner hooked to a gas station. Good quality and lots of colors.