Cot vs air mattress?

I have used both. I prefer the cot from Wal-Mart. I cut a" X " in a tennis ball and insert each cot leg in it to keep it from cutting the floor of the tent. Works for me

I ended up buying a Teton XXL w/ pad. It's HUGE! Hopefully it fits in my tent.:ROFLMAO:
Bigger than a twin bed! It sure does get good reviews. Is the pad made for it? How does it attach?
Regardless of whatever anyone gets to sleep in/on while camping, it sure makes a trip better if you get a good nights sleep.

I would imagine sleeping pretty good on one of those. Especially with a pad. You can also use it as an extra bed at home or in a motel.

Thread starter #25
Bigger than a twin bed! It sure does get good reviews. Is the pad made for it? How does it attach?
Regardless of whatever anyone gets to sleep in/on while camping, it sure makes a trip better if you get a good nights sleep.

I would imagine sleeping pretty good on one of those. Especially with a pad. You can also use it as an extra bed at home or in a motel.
I ordered the pad but it hasn’t come in yet. I’ll report back when I find out. First camping trip of the year is in a few weeks so I’ll get to give it a trial run.