Couple old decoys, info?

devolve

They are pretty neat looking to me. I’m going to build a little shelf to display them on in my man room.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Animal Trap not only made wooden and Tenite decoys, but also made a line of paper mache decoys and the company may have made these and branded them under Sears's name. Gil

Animal Trap not only made wooden and Tenite decoys, but also made a line of paper mache decoys and the company may have made these and branded them under Sears's name. Gil
Never could keep the heads on them

killerv

carrylite made paper mache's just like these too. It turns orange when exposed. Don't know of any old decoy companies that used tan cork back then. This same mold was used by a few of them..just sold under different names. Cool little display pieces, but not worth much of anything.

devolve

carrylite made paper mache's just like these too. It turns orange when exposed. Don't know of any old decoy companies that used tan cork back then. This same mold was used by a few of them..just sold under different names. Cool little display pieces, but not worth much of anything.
Good info man. Thanks so much.
I don’t plan on getting rid of them so the value doesn’t matter to me luckily.
My sister gave them to me a long time ago and now she’s a crazed left wing vegan. So this is something I can constantly reminder her that she used to be cool lol

DRBugman85

L.L.BEAN had cork decoys,I got 7 Mallards and Black Ducks. Dad's old decoys

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
I have a handful of the the LL Bean Coastal Magnum black duck decoys in cork. I bought and used them mid 1970's when we had black ducks here. They are sill available from LL Bean.