Court files reveal role of McCain, aide in spreading anti-Trump dossier

Big7

Bad as I hate to acknowledge it, I held my breath and voted for mac-stain and rum-ney. I figured it was better than o-bumma. I whole heartedly supported Trump and still do.

I'm not supprised mac-stain would give that trash to the FBI.facepalm:

Slewfoot

I bet Trump knew that McCain did this and I reckon everyone will now understand why Trump had a great disdain for McCain
Agree. Trump was spot on. McCain earned the negative legacy he has with so many.

Swamprat

Ojhhhhh but he's a hero......
Trump is a prisoner of war from McDonalds....like McCain or not, at least he served unlike Trump who is being served 16 Big Macs, 7 apple pies, 12 large fries and a diet Coke to say he is eating healthy.

Good gosh....McCain has passed away. Why bash the dead.

Swamprat

Some people will still vote Democrat no matter what!
Not really but you Trumpers would walk thru hot coals and volunteer to be naked and sandblasted in order to hear this bloviating mentally reduced nut/fruit platter.

Trump is a prisoner of war from McDonalds....like McCain or not, at least he served unlike Trump who is being served 16 Big Macs, 7 apple pies, 12 large fries and a diet Coke to say he is eating healthy.

Because what was done still has an impact on what happens today. I take nothing away from McCains military service. But I will tell you what I told a a young man that was getting out of the Army after sixteen years. People don’t care what you did in the military. I know I spent twenty years in the Army. McCains aid spread what was unproven lies which most if not all have been debunked in a effort to destroy the Trump administration. I could care less what Trump eats. What I want is results and so far it’s been good.

Thread starter #14

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Not really but you Trumpers would walk thru hot coals and volunteer to be naked and sandblasted in order to hear this bloviating mentally reduced nut/fruit platter.
No we are not blind or believe in far left ideas!
If you can’t see the progress Trump has made vote Democrat in 2020 your choice!

Horns

You sound jealous of Trump. Don’t hate. Appreciate

Swamprat

OK.....Tim Apple.:D

Swamprat

No...Tim is to much of a man boy to complain. Doesn't want his tax breaks to vanish.