COWARDS

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
SO YOU COWARDS think you're tough because you jumped me?? Waited for me to be alone... in front of my own house???
1f621.png
? I still handled all of you, left 3 of you on the ground laid out!! You're lucky I don't have any marks on my face. I have some on my arms and neck but so what!!!! I bet you didn't expect me to swing back since it was 6 against one. I might be old but I'm not too old for this! Yeah, I'm not gonna lie I was getting tired of fighting and just wanted to go back in the house, but I kept on swinging and made sure you got yours.. PUNKS!!!!! All I have to say is, you started this and I finished it. I hate mosquitos!!! Mosquitoes are not my friends!!! Copy and Paste to see if your friends read all the way through... yeah I hate Mosquitoes!
I thought you were talking about your neighbors.

NOYDB

BANNED
Skeeter is the state bird in Mn.

Locals claim to have seen calfs carried off for a between meal snack.

Wife has traveled a bunch installing puter systems all over the country. Her territory was N. America and the Caribbean. Or any place they couldn't get anyone else to go. She remembers MN squeeters being as bad as I do. For the same reasons I do, their bites HURT.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I've heard our swamp hum to the tune of millions. Literally a lite humming noise. If you didn't have spray AND a thermacell you were screwed

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I've heard our swamp hum to the tune of millions. Literally a lite humming noise. If you didn't have spray AND a thermacell you were screwed
And times when you could not breath without inhaling handfuls of them. I've had them swarming me like yellow jackets, flying in my eyes, ears, nose and mouth. I won't hunt like that any more. Thanks to my thermacell. Still, they can be bad before the thermacell kicks in.