3-6-19
3 Hunters
6mm Creedmoors with NV and thermal
North Grady county fields
Foxpro, MFK, Lucky Duck, Tony Tebbe vocals
4 seen
2 shot at
1 killed

Hunted some north Grady county dirt that we knew dawgs were there. After some MFK female invite howls we got mixed response. In front of us we got warning barks, to our left we got an answer howl. The dawg in front of showed himself but stayed below a ridge for the most part and worked himself downwind of us. The dawg to our right pranced right on up in front of us and he was taken at 200 yards with a 4k. Second set we had a pair on us as we were getting setup. A few lipsqueaks had them at 75 yards and we missed the shot and the opportunity for a double.

Attachments

• IMG_4664.jpg
    IMG_4664.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 4

Yotedawg

3-7-19
2 Hunters
Grady county plantation
Foxpro, MFK, Lucky Duck, Tony Tebbe vocals and rabbit distress
Numerous heard
4 seen
2 killed

Got an invite to see about doing a little coyote hunting on a local plantation down close to the Florida line. Several thousand acres eaten up with dawgs. We heard pair/group after group. First set we called in a pair but the wind shifted on us and they used the lay of the land to make a retreat. Second set we called in a pair of males and took them both. Third set we had 2 groups moving to us. Both groups very vocal but in there efforts to come our way they eventually met up before they got to us and we couldn't pull them the remaining 100 yards to come to us. We will be back as this place has dawgs all over it.

Attachments

• IMG_4688.jpg
    IMG_4688.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 5

Yotedawg

3-12-19
3 Hunters
6mm Creeds with NV and thermal
60's temp
Foxpro, MFK, Lucky Duck vocals and distress
0 heard
1 seen
0 killed

Very dead night for us. Never had a dog respond to our vocals. First set we called a bobcat from 500 yards out using coon distress. Came in on a string. Second set was where we had seen dogs in the past but never heard or saw anything. Third set we bumped a dog as we were trying to get to our set up. We saw him leaving and were never able to call him back out. Plenty of deer out though...

Yotedawg

3-18-19
2 Hunters
6mm Creedmoors with thermal and NV
58 degrees
Foxpro Eastern Cottontail
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws were at it after a week off. First set we set up on some property that an old male has constantly had our number on. We have left this property alone purposely for a couple of months. After slipping in quietly and playing some soft eastern cottontail, about 15 seconds in this female broke cover and came in on a string. I took her with my thermal. Second set we set up in a field on the pivot irrigation system. About 45 seconds into the set a coyote broke cover and came in a hurry. But the shot was missed. Third set we called in a huge bobcat to rabbit distress sounds.

Attachments

• IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 2

Yotedawg

3-19-19
3 Hunters
55 degrees
Foxpro, MFK, Boss Acoustics distress and vocals
3 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Very slow night for the Predator Outlaws. We struck out on all three sets. Finally heard some dogs after 11:00pm and it was time to head home so we could go to work the next day. The moon was brutal.

j_seph

Story on mine:
So I had a little time yesterday evening, walked in and climbed up in a tower stand overlooking powerline. I started off with a female howl. Waited 15 min, did that again and waited 15. Notta so I turned on the baby rabbit and let it run for a good 2 minutes. Sat there looking, glanced down at my phone and when I looked up she came walking across foodplot about 60 yards beyond where call was setup. At first I thought it was a fox at around 80 to 100 yards. Got her in the scope, verified the target and dropped her. I feel that maybe she was a last years pup as she was not a big dog.

Yotedawg

3/20/19
1 Hunter
6mm Creedmoor with ATN 4K
East Grady county field
60 degrees
Foxpro Eastern cottontail
1 seen
1 killed

Mark of the Predator Outlaws went out for a solo set since David and myself were tied up with other things. He set up in a freshly planted field and played about 10-15 seconds of eastern cottontail on the foxpro shockwave and it was all that was needed to bring this female out in the open. The 6mm creedmoor with the ATN 4k took care of business. This sound has been a straight up killer as we transition from coyote vocals during breeding season into pre-denning season.

Attachments

• IMG_4120.JPEG
    IMG_4120.JPEG
    71.7 KB · Views: 6

Yotedawg

3/21/19
3 Hunters
North Grady county pastures
55 degrees
Foxpro eastern cottontail, mfk vocals
1 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws scored another as David took this big male with his 4k as it came screaming in to some Eastern Cottontail on the FoxPro CS24C. This coyote was taken from a cattle farm that has been having some trouble with them. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_4746.jpg
    IMG_4746.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4

Yotedawg

3/25/19
2 Hunters
South Grady county plantation
60 degrees
Foxpro Eastern Cottontail, MFK vocals
2 heard
1 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws found themselves south of Cairo on a plantation again. After a dead first set we moved and had a pair open up a couple hundred yards from us after some howls. They would not come to us so we moved on them. We circled around and had to do some walking but we slipped into a small food plot in the general area that we heard them howl. There were 6 deer bedded down in the plot. After about 30 seconds of light eastern cottontail from the cs24c, this female broke cover and was quickly dispatched by the 6mm Creedmoor. She was showing pretty heavy. Denning season is imminent. For more of our kills, join our group on facebook. Search Predator Outlaws.

Attachments

• IMG_4755.jpg
    IMG_4755.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 9

Yotedawg

3/26/19
3 Hunters
Grady county fields
60 degrees, humid, very windy
Foxpro and MFK distress, MFK vocals
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

The Predator Outlaws braved near hurricane winds and had no luck. Everything seemed to be bedded down till the front passed except rodents and one enormous opossum. No swings, no hits, no errors....

drawedback

What's up guys, been super busy and haven't had a chance to get on in a while. March was a great month for us. I'll just summarize by saying eastern cottontail on the FoxPro has been our top killer lately. Here are a few pics from last month

Attachments

• 0309192200a-936x1664.jpg
    0309192200a-936x1664.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 0315192103a-936x1664.jpg
    0315192103a-936x1664.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 0323192321-936x1664.jpg
    0323192321-936x1664.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 0329192216-936x1664.jpg
    0329192216-936x1664.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 13

Yotedawg

What's up guys, been super busy and haven't had a chance to get on in a while. March was a great month for us. I'll just summarize by saying eastern cottontail on the FoxPro has been our top killer lately. Here are a few pics from last month
Eastern cottontail has been the bomb for us as well. Heckuva job killer......

Mark K

Banned
Come on guys...post something! Give the trappers some encouragement. I keep track here just following the heard/seen portion. Dead this week for trapping.

Yotedawg

4/1-2/19
2 Hunters
Grady county fields
Foxpro and MFK distress and vocals
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Very dead two nights for us. Strong east wind had us messed up Monday night, Tuesday night nothing moving at all. Hopefully next week will be better.

drawedback

4/5-6/19
2 hunters
6.8 AR/thermalx2
Elbert Co pastures and hay fields
foxpro howls and distress
Kind of a slow weekend, made a few sets Friday night, saw 2 way out around 300 yds but they wouldn't come in. Never heard the first yote all night. Did run up on some hogs and killed 6 of them.
Saturday night they were more vocal, but still didn't have any luck calling any in to range. Hit another group of hogs Saturday night and dropped 5, so no yote foe the weekend, but did manage to take out 11 pasture doziers.

Yotedawg

04/08/19
2 Hunters
Hot and humid 70 degrees/90% humidity
East Grady county fields
Foxpro eastern cottontail TT den raid

Been very slow as of late for the Predator Outlaws. Finally got back out after 6 nights. First set we bumped one as we were setting up. Couldn't call him back to us. Second set played a little eastern cottontail and cut the caller off. We were watching a fox in front of us when Mark spotted this female coming through the backdoor. He swung around on her and took care of business with the 4k and Creedmoor. Still a slow night and has been a while since we have even heard one.

Attachments

• IMG_4793.jpg
    IMG_4793.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0

drawedback

4/12/19
3 hunters
ARs/ thermal
MFK diaphrams and FoxPro
Mid 60s, clear skies
Elbert County pastures and hay fields
Saw 1, drew blood but couldn't find it
First set of the night started off with some rabbit distress but wasn't seeing anything. Decided to howl and got an immediate response right in the edge of the woods. Gave it a few minutes and howled again, then after a few more minutes of silence went to pup distress. About 2 minutes in a coyote seemed to Just sprout out of the ground because none of us saw where he came from he was just there, running away. Finally got him to stop just at the edge of the woods and I rocked him with the 6.8, but he managed to scramble into the woods. Found blood but no yote. Pretty uneventful the rest of the night.