3 hunters
6mm Creedmoors with thermal and NV
Grady county fields
Hot and humid
Foxpro, mfk, lucky duck, tony tebbe vocals
0 hear
2 seen
0 killed

Called in a pair that came through a fencerow behind us. Busted us immediately because it was so bright. Tried a running shot but did not connect.

Yotedawg

7/15/19
3 hunters
Grady county fields
Foxpro, mfk, lucky duck, tony tebbe vocals
Several heard
1 seen
0 killed

Very active night vocally. First set we heard some in the distance. We moved on them but got behind them. They still talked to us but would not come to us. Moved again on them but they were intent on running that branch head and kept moving away from us. Second set had one answer a howl. Stayed put and a three legged dog came out about 400 yards away. Worked him across the field. Never really committed till tony tebbe’s den raid came on. He was on a string then. Brought him to around 100 yards and one of my team missed him.?‍♂️

Yotedawg

7/22/19
3 hunters
6mm creeds with thermal and nv
Grady county fields and hayfield
80° not too humid
Foxpro, lucky duck, tony tebbe, mfk vocals
2 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Dead night. Plenty of deer seen and actually called in a very concerned doe to the caller using mfk fawn distress. Its the only thing called in.

geebler

07/31
2 hunters
5.56 with thermals
Fulton county cow pasture
Low 70's
Foxpro vocals
Heard quite a few
4 seen
0 killed
Both hunters shot at same coyote on a long shot and missed

geebler

08/04
3 hunters
5.56 with thermals
Low 70's
Foxpro vocals / rabbit distress
Heard quite a few
2 seen
0 killed
At first location had a single coyote out mousing in a pasture but wouldn't respond to calling; couple of deer actually ran the coyote off.
At second location had one come in on our scent trail and peel off into the woods.

geebler

08/11
2 hunters
5.56 with thermals
Haralson county cow pasture
Mid 70's
Foxpro vocals - rabbit distress - pup distress
We setup on a hill top overlooking pastures but had ridge lines obscuring quite a few approach paths. Had quite a serenade to our first vocals but no takers. After 60 minutes on stand had two coyotes top the hill 40 yards in front of us but as soon as they topped the hill they knew something wasn't right and bolted with no shot offered on either one. At about the 70 minute mark we saw a coyote just on the edge of the woods but he too disappeared without offering a shot. Shortly after another came down the hill opposite of us and my hutning partner shot her at about 100 yards.
Heard many
4 seen
1 killed

chase870

Possum Sox
1. 15 August 2019
2. 1 hunter
3. AR 5.56 with thermal
4. My backyard I bush hogged my millit and wheat yesterday 6 acres
5. High 70's just after dark 9:30 or so
6. Lip squeeks
7. 0 Heard
8. 1 Seen
9. 1 Killed

I have heard a yote or 2 around the house as of late, the last time was right before a down pour every time it thundered they would light up. I didn't get to call them cause the rain started. I checked out my back yard and saw this fellow mousing. I had to get the right angle to shoot him and used lip squeeks to get him to stop

Attachments

• IMG_4601.jpg
    IMG_4601.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23

geebler

08/25

2 hunters
5.56 with thermals
Low 70's
rabbit distress
Had a coyote show up for us at about the 11 minute mark of rabbit in distress.
Partner shot first and hit him, I followed up and thought he went down but we could not locate it in the grown up field; Fairly certain he was somewhere in the thick stuff though.
1 seen
0 killed

geebler

08/28

3 hunters
AR's with thermals
Douglas county power line
Mid 60's
Rabbit distress & Foxpro vocals
Had one come in almost immediately to rabbit in distress. shot her and swapped the call to pup in distress and her mate came in at around the 2 minute mark and we shot him as well.
Second calling location we had many responses to distress and vocals but only one that came into gun range and all three of us must have missed it, we didn't find blood nor coyote. The cooler weather had them on their feet.
4 seen
2 killed

chase870

Possum Sox
1Sept 2019
2 Hunters
AR's with Thermal
FoxPro kitten cries and howls
Barrow county hay field, old chicken house , and my back yard
2 heard
2 seen
1 killed

First set was in a old chicken house landowner had me bush hog around it some so there was plenty of open area. Used kitten cries and some howls nothing ever came in and nothing was heard. Second set was gonna be in a fence line that split two pastures. My buddie saw a yote moussing before I could even got the call out. As luck goes my batteries had died so I couldn't see him. Yote started barking at us and finally showed himself to my buddie. He says he hit it but we never found blood hair or the yote. Pulled up at my house, checked the smoker to be sure the hind quarters were doing ok. Put some new batteries in the Thermal and had a group light up across the street. I looked in the back yard and saw this young male moussing aroundIMG_4738.PNG

Yotedawg

9/16/19
1 hunter
6mm creedmoor with thermal
North Grady county corn field
Fox Pro eastern cottontail
0 heard
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws have been taking a break the last two months but with cooler nights it's time to get back at it. My hunting partners couldn't make it so I went solo and was not disappointed. Two minutes into playing some eastern cottontail had one coming in on a string. He pulled up about a hundred yards out and the 6mm creed took care of business. Fox bang came on at the shot and Boss Acoustics pup panic brought another into the field but I was not able to get the double.

Attachments

• IMG_5289.jpg
    IMG_5289.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5

Yotedawg

9/23/19
2 Hunters
Grady county corn field
Boss Acoustics pup panic, mfk vocals, foxpro distress
0 heard
4 seen
1 killed

Started in a corn field that had been pulled. No response on distress and no answers to howls. Played some Boss Acoustics pup panic which has been a killer sound for the Predator Outlaws for the past year and it brought up a pair in the thick stuff. Mark was able to get on the one on his side and he put a 55gr. Sierra Blitzking through his neck out of his 6mm Creedmoor. Second set we brought a pair in using den raid but the wind shifted on us half way through the set and the pair smelled us as they came up out of a bottom into a hayfield. Spent the next 10 minutes bark howling at us.

Attachments

• IMG_5311.jpg
    IMG_5311.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 17

Yotedawg

10/02/19
3 Hunters
6mm creedmoors with thermal and night vision
Grady county peanut fields
Foxpro, mfk, lucky duck, boss vocals and distress
several heard
0 seen
0 killed

All three Predator Outlaws took to some freshly picked peanut fields in Grady county. Heard some way off that we couldn't move to. Couldn't bring anything to us.

Yotedawg

10/7/19
2 Hunters
6mm Creedmoors with NV and thermal
Grady county corn field and pasture
Fox pro eastern cottontail
2 heard
1 seen
1 killed

Predator Outlaws had to work for this one. Went to a hot spot that corn had been picked on. Had to walk a cotton field to get to it and then when we got there the weeds and stalks were pretty tall. Since we were there we decided to see what we could do. Put a little eastern cottontail on and in about three minutes Mark saw a head poking up above the brush. A few more bars of eastern cottontail and it disappeared only to reappear under our feet. I did a snap aim and fire with my thor and connected on this nice female. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_5347.jpg
    IMG_5347.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 17

Yotedawg

10/08/19
2 Hunters
6mm Creeds with thermals
North Grady county fields
Foxpro distress, Tony Tebbe Den Raid
2 heard
3 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws were at it again. After calling up bobcats the first two sets, we went to a corn field that had grown up but part of it had been harrowed. We set up over the harrowed part to see if we could pull something up out of the thick stuff. After about a minute of lightning jack on the foxrpo cs24c, David saw this dawg come up over the ridge. It worked it's way to us and we did a coordinated shot at about 150 yards and the creeds took this 30 pound male out. The next set we went to a picked peanut field. No response to distress but did get a couple to answer after some howls. Switched to den raid and after a few minutes they came in hot. The one I was tracking winded us and stopped and jumped straight up in the air a couple of times extending his nose trying to catch the scent again. He peeled off and was quartering away. I rolled up him but he managed to get away from me.

Attachments

• IMG_5361.jpg
    IMG_5361.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 5

Yotedawg

10/11/19
2 Hunters
6mm creeds with thermal
Grady county field
Foxpro distress, Boss Acoustics Lippy1
2 heard
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws tried a field we have only been to once before back in the spring. As we were getting our gear out of the truck we had a pair open up about 200 yards away. We got to our set up place and tried a little light distress but had no response. I played some Boss Acoustics Lippy1 in 20 second spurts with a two minute break between and the third series brought this 39.6 pound male out of cover. I took him with my 6mm creed. I glimpsed his mate after the shot but she got to cover before a shot could be made.

Attachments

• IMG_4640.JPEG
    IMG_4640.JPEG
    77.1 KB · Views: 10

Yotedawg

10/17/19
3 hunters
6mm creeds with thermal and N/V
Grady county pastures and fields
Foxpro, MFK, Boss Acoustics vocals and distress
Many heard
9 seen
3 killed

The Predator Outlaws experienced a very active night. First set called in a single that we killed, second set called in a quad and took one from it, and third set called in another quad and killed one out of it. Dogs were very vocal and active. Heck of a night!!

Attachments

• IMG_5404.jpg
    IMG_5404.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 8

Mark K

Banned
Not to break the streak of posts, but are the quads pups and I don’t mean little bitty dogs, but the young breaking out and hunting on their own? Or is this normal in your experience? Been reading and it seems most y’all have are pairs coming in together.

Yotedawg

We are calling in both. Sometimes mature pairs and sometimes young dawgs. The second quad we called in had a huge dawg leading the pack and smaller dawgs trailing so I can’t say they were all this years crop. But all three we killed last night were adolescent males.