Crappie

Worley

A few good uns, atta boy!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
It is that time. Nice fish.

Dialer

If you go to Toto creek, lock everything up. They will steal anything not bolted down.

Mickey Flatshoals

If you go to Toto creek, lock everything up. They will steal anything not bolted down.

I'm guessing you learned from experience. It sucks to be violated. I started kayak fishing last spring. I bought a tamarak just to see if I would like fishing from something other than a jon boat or canoe. I beat the crap out of that little green machine for two months before I was convinced kayak fishing wouldn't be a fad for me. After witnessing my addiction first hand my lovely wife decided she'd spurge and by me a 12' pescador angler for our anniversary. In turn I rented a giant cabin in Elijay for a week to christen the yak and allow the wife to have some time with the kids in the mountains. On the way to the cabin I stopped in the Jasper Walmart to buy some last minute supplies. When I returned to the truck my brand new kayak was gone. When I reported it to the cops the young man in charge of the case looked at me and said one word,

"Meth".

MikeyD6

Deleted
I'm guessing you learned from experience. It sucks to be violated. I started kayak fishing last spring. I bought a tamarak just to see if I would like fishing from something other than a jon boat or canoe. I beat the crap out of that little green machine for two months before I was convinced kayak fishing wouldn't be a fad for me. After witnessing my addiction first hand my lovely wife decided she'd spurge and by me a 12' pescador angler for our anniversary. In turn I rented a giant cabin in Elijay for a week to christen the yak and allow the wife to have some time with the kids in the mountains. On the way to the cabin I stopped in the Jasper Walmart to buy some last minute supplies. When I returned to the truck my brand new kayak was gone. When I reported it to the cops the young man in charge of the case looked at me and said one word,

"Meth".

Man, that's terrible. Nothing worse than a thief.