Crazy Fish

cdo1979

Was listening to the Great Outdoors Show podcast yesterday and it got me thinking. Have you ever been fishing a just surprised at the fish you caught in a location you thought shouldn’t be there? Last month my son caught a crappie in a little creek on a red wiggler.

Josh B

In Hawaii we were using cane poles to catch bait in a creek that looked like a trout stream. I casted under a over hanging tree and got a 5 pound fish of some kind. Must have got washed into hole and got stuck. Water was inches deep.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Caught a 8.5lb largemouth fishing a lake in north Ga for trout. Had an ultra light rod, 2lb test line, a trout hook and power bait. Was a fun fight and I turned her loose to fight another day

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Fishing for bait with a sabeki (sp) rig on 2lb. test from a tiny / childs casting rod. Boated a 14lb. bonito. Best fight all day. Spooled me 7 times, all the while with the Capt. yell'n down.."Don't you break my rig" over and over.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Fish'n a friend's pond, slip foat'n for cats with hot dogs and came up with 3 bucket mouths in 20 mins. He would only takes pix of the first two before he left.

Here We Go Again  024.jpg

Here We Go Again  027.jpg

Whitefeather

Management Material
Throwing crappie jigs to a blow down about 15 years ago in Wolf Creek at Westpoint and caught a 15-16” long rainbow trout.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I caught what I’m guessing was a rainbow trout on a rattle trap in lake Harding. A guy on his dock said the guy up from him released them every year.