CreekFire Motor Ranch Savannah

walters

Cg

Must be new, we stayed at skidaway island down there, beautiful but long ride to Beach

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
I believe we are going to give this place a try in june. Thanks for recommendation 3 ringer. Any one have suggestions of what to do with kids down there besides the beach?

walters

Savannah

River Street is nice, huge container ships come up Savannah River, they are higher than the town..lot of walking can be done downtown, lots of history, personally I like Charleston better alot more to see, but Savannah is nice

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Got this place booked for end of June. I'm excited I think bringing the kids to Savannah will be something they will remember. 3 ringer a special thanks

3ringer

Got this place booked for end of June. I'm excited I think bringing the kids to Savannah will be something they will remember. 3 ringer a special thanks

Your welcome , give us a report when you get back.

walters

We rode by this place last Saturday on our way down here to Daytona, looks real nice, will be really nice when the trees and all grow up and get larger. We stayed down the Rd from it at southern oaks Rv resort, was not too impressed. Our awning touched the neighbors awning and there power box was at my bottom step, but only done a overnighter

Latest posts