Crucified with Christ

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galations 2:20)

This statement written by the Apostle Paul describes believers in the body of Christ. It is at the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ that we are reconciled to God.

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. (Galations 4:4-7)

At the cross the sinless Son of God took our place "I am crucified with Christ". We were in him in death, burial and resurrection. We were raised with him in resurrection and are accepted in him as joint heirs " but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me"

Joint Heirs (Romans 8:17) Members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones (Eph 5:30) We make up the body of Christ and already seated in Heavenly places "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Eph 2:6)

This is all by the the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galations 2:20)

The believer takes this by faith and is identified with Christ in death, burial and resurrection. We await his appearing "When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" (Col 3:4)

We have eternal life and all the treasures of Heaven await us all who are in Christ and are blessed for evermore in Christ.

If you have not been saved and have not trusted in Christ and what he has done for you then you will face the wrath of God one day. God wants all men to be saved but you have to come to God in God's way and the only way is through his Son the Lord Jesus Christ and his finished work of redemption on your behalf.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:16-18)
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.

NoOne

Last edited: